BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Come on England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

There are several other players from the starting line up against Ukraine who are not starting tonight so I don't see how you have arrived at that conclusion.

Have you even thought, that it may have been a tongue in cheek comment. A sense of humour can be helpful.

9 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

Yes but the player at whom it was aimed gets so much unpleasant abuse, like getting booed by so called supporters, that I doubt it was tongue in cheek.

He never plays, how do you work that one out?

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

really? so why has been in England regular for Southgate for years and one of the main stay of England team doing so well in World Cup 2018 Euro 2020?ย 

he`s part of southgate clique,along with phillips and henderson,crucially the man that matters,ten haag,he thinks he`s crap,so i`ll go with his expert opinion

• Moderation Lead

Tell you what though, Bellingham is some player. I remember people taking the piss out of Birmingham for retiring his shirt number. Brum not looking so silly now, eh?

(The last bit is tongue in cheek, btw).

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Andy said:

1-0.

I know it's hard to judge in a friendly and against such poor opposition, but we've looked pretty decent so far.

Why does Southgate play the best lineup when itโ€™s a friendly that doesnโ€™t matter in the great scheme of things, but picks a boring sideways/ backwards lineup when it does matter? Heโ€™s a total f**kwit.ย 

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
8 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

Perhaps we are the first team they've played recently who are good enough to make them look poor.

I couldnโ€™t possibly say, I donโ€™t follow them very closely tbf.

• Moderation Lead
5 minutes ago, Andy said:

Bellingham has been good, but so has Foden.

If the other lads were on his wavelength, we score at least another 2 in that half.

Kane being on his toes rather than his heels, towards the end of the second half and heโ€™s got a tap in.

• Like 1

Excellent from England and Southgate has got his tactics spot on again.ย 

2 minutes ago, Ianrally said:

Why does Southgate play the best lineup when itโ€™s a friendly that doesnโ€™t matter in the great scheme of things, but picks a boring sideways/ backwards lineup when it does matter? Heโ€™s a total f**kwit.ย 

This game of course matters. It's England Scotland Ian.ย 

25 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

he`s part of southgate clique,along with phillips and henderson,crucially the man that matters,ten haag,he thinks he`s crap,so i`ll go with his expert opinion

Ten Haag expert? That made me laugh.ย 

Maguire is playing cos his England form is good. Phillips showing why he playing and why he is playing for City. Sadly for him he is only squad player there

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Excellent from England and Southgate has got his tactics spot on again.ย 

This game of course matters. It's England Scotland Ian.ย 

Ten Haag expert? That made me laugh.ย 

Maguire is playing cos his England form is good. Phillips showing why he playing and why he is playing for City. Sadly for him he is only squad player there

Is Maguire better than any other centre halves at United though? Christ, even Lindelof gets in ahead of him these days.

The final insult was surely Shaw playing ahead of him at centre half last season.