BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield (a) - 28/09/2021

11 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Not sure if cause any confusion to be honest but baring in they weren't cutting open regular but 2 poor pieces of defending. 

Has Edun even played right back? Or trained there? 

I would kept the back 4 and played Maglorie at right back. 

Abit harsh on Maglorie but he is 6th choice for a reason. He needs a full season playing regular 1st team football. 

What was speculation? Maja coming in to sign on loan for us?? 

With Edun, he certainly has regularly trained and played as a full back.

Obviously, it is not ideal him playing on his wrong side, but he is a natural full back, it is better than playing a centre back so far off the required standard there instead. It would be between Edun and Travis, and I would prefer the latter in midfield.

On Maja, we seemingly now have had it confirmed by Waggott that he was the player. Whether the loan would have been no strings attached, with a non committal option in it or an obligation will forever remain unknown, and ultimately is irrelevant to my point that the idea that we will have signings all lined up in an organised manner on a suddenly created budget seems fanciful to me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

With Edun, he certainly has regularly trained and played as a full back.

Has he ever played at right back tho in his career tho? 

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

On Maja, we seemingly now have had it confirmed by Waggott that he was the player. Whether the loan would have been no strings attached, with a non committal option in it or an obligation will forever remain unknown. 

It was confirmed before even Waggott commented on it. I had confirmed by several good sources that it was Maja. 

Well no it doesn't cos we could do the same loan deal in January for Maja

• Herbie6590 changed the title to v Huddersfield (a) - 28/09/2021