BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

The first team in premier league history to lose their first six home league games. To make matters worse, they stay off the bottom on goal difference, after Sheffield United with with a late pen.

Two Kompany threes a crowd of defeats. 

• Like 8

10 minutes to go, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass backwards, pass to goalie, pass, pass, lose the ball

1 minute to go, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass backwards, pass to goalie, pass, pass, lose the ball

3 minutes extra time to go, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass backwards, pass to goalie, pass, pass, lose the ball, Palace score

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by JohnD
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, JohnD said:

10 minutes to go, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass backwards, pass to goalie, pass, pass, lose the ball

1 minute to go, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass backwards, pass to goalie, pass, pass, lose the ball

3 minutes to go, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass backwards, pass to goalie, pass, pass, lose the ball, Palace score

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But just look at the possession stats - that’s what truly matters 😁

• Like 2

One for sports quiz fans -

Who are the first team ever in English top-flight history to lose their first six home games of a season?

Clue - Their manager took over when they finished 18th in the PL, spent £130m and they are now 19th in the PL.

Another clue - They play in claret and blue.

Another clue - Their home fans often leave soon after half time, their favourite time seems to be when there are 30 minutes left.

Last clue - Their CEO wants to buy some drums in an attempt to create some atmosphere in the ground for home games.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

vinny can`t even change their approach cos he`s bought loads of midgets,he can`t rely on barnes or wood holding the ball up or nicking a goal from a set piece,kompany out someone even more useless in😁

Steve Kean is available

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnD said:

The loss set a new unwanted club record of eight successive top-flight home defeats for Burnley,who also lost their final two games at Turf Moor when they were relegated from the Premier League in 2021-22

Hey @JohnD , who says it's an "unwanted" record?! 😉😁

I heard about the PL Record when listening to Radio 5 this afternoon, but they didn’t say anything about adding on the two games from the season before last!

Every Sunday morning, I ring my Dingle-supporting mate from schooldays who now lives in New Zealand. Our conversation inevitably involves the previous day's games and I'd texted him and promised to tell him about the EPL record.

Without telling him what it was, of course!!

His response was, I thought, totally inappropriate from someone who'd be at church before he could read what the record was!

Now you’ve given me that extra information, however, . . !

• Like 1