BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

12 minutes ago, Ianrally said:

Wouldn’t it have been much simpler if he had said “ Time to see who will  be replaced by Sheffield Utd.” 
Anyway let’s just move on and stay friends. 

It would have lacked the same flair, and would have also left out the other 2 clubs mentioned in his post

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Bournemouth have missed the better chances, but you just get the feeling one way or another Everton will spawn this.

Yes awful club with awful fans, them and Leeds dropping would be so nice.

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, wilsdenrover said:

Not for him it hasn’t…

Well, it was literally the opposite of a gamble for him, as he makes bank either way 😅 

Ultimately it was an appointment far too late in the day. Allardyce would have needed at least the back-end of the Jan window to bring in some big beefy CBs. 

• Like 3

If Everton do go down (fingers and toes crossed) they hate Dyche so much they will force the club to bin their best chance of bouncing striaght back up.

If thats the case, my money is he goes to Leeds and gets them up at the first time of asking.

1 minute ago, Blow-in said:

If Everton do go down (fingers and toes crossed) they hate Dyche so much they will force the club to bin their best chance of bouncing striaght back up.

If thats the case, my money is he goes to Leeds and gets them up at the first time of asking.

Aww!

• Backroom
Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

They brought him in with 4 games to go - as much as I dislike Allardyce, he had no chance to turn that around.

I wasn't blaming him, see my subsequent posts.

• Backroom

Leicester 2-0 up, they can only pray for a Bournemouth equaliser now. If they'd had a few more performances like this they'd be safe. Looking like they may have left it too late.

• Moderation Lead
28 minutes ago, DE. said:

That'll be Leeds done and dusted. The Allardyce gamble failed miserably.

As much as he’s absolutely not done the business- they have a really poor squad on the whole and they’ve learnt very little from absolutely ragging it on the last day of last season.