BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham FA Cup 4th Round replay - 31/1/23

5 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

I try to remain as positive as I can with rovers but my trust went with JDT after the Preston game and its never returned and doesn't look like it will

We have nothing up top and the tactics or game plan is pathetic and some of our players do not look like they want to be here at all,  the others are just not good enough 

This is a bit mad

I think we have played the better football. Some good passing in and around the box 

Been a couple of moments between TK and the centre halves, but other than that it seems organised and controlled 

We deserves that goal 

Morton simply has to stop giving the ball away in bad positions. And Kaminski got away with another one too. 
Gallagher has been our worst player. Take him off the pitch and we’d look better if you ask me - very poor today so far

1 minute ago, BigBar said:

Buckley and Morton in the middle have been horrendous. Have they put a tackle in? Won a header? Contributed anything going forward? Had a shot? Anything?????

Yeah it's been an issue all season. Our middle two are always out battled and out thought in every way 

• Like 2

Just now, BigBar said:

Buckley and Morton in the middle have been horrendous. Have they put a tackle in? Won a header? Contributed anything going forward? Had a shot? Anything?????

They are both so casual/pedestrian/lazy, it’s a piss take that we can’t drop Morton. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Yeah it's been an issue all season. Our middle two are always out battled and out thought in every way 

I know Travis is limited, but I’d play him, he at least shows a bit of effort and fight.