BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham FA Cup 4th Round replay - 31/1/23

19 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Buckley and Morton in the middle have been horrendous. Have they put a tackle in? Won a header? Contributed anything going forward? Had a shot? Anything?????

They are the most effective midfielders playing today .......

For Brum.

Gallagher makes me laugh. He is genuinely fucking useless.

JRC having a good game and aggressive, a rarity at Rovers these days.

Dack is a God.

Our defense is poor on crosses into our box.

We will win this.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

It’s pointless talking to you about Buckley

You have nowt good to say. Just spam every match thread with bs about the lad

We look better with him in midfield than without him

And today he hasn’t been awful like people have said. He’s made some good passes, won the ball back but he isn’t helped with the lad he has next to him

What you on about? There is nothing good to say... read the thread, don't think anyone else agrees with you so stop acting like I'm saying anything outrageous.

Why is it spam? For highlighting his inabilities that are costing the team I love? The great passes have been downgraded to good now have they? Why is it someone's elses fault? Pair of them in it today. 

You are frustrated because the truth hurt and not by what I'm actually saying so don't direct it at me like I'm saying anything controversial.

Edited by BigBar

3 minutes ago, alcd said:

Quite intolerable that Morton has to play because of the loan terms. Even Travis would be better.

If Morton was ours he would be out on loan in Division 4, or just no longer at the club.

It is a scandal that we obviously signed him on a loan deal that makes him too expensive to drop.

• Like 2

Well at least we have created quite a few chances and its been quite an entertaining game, neither of which I expected.

We are committing a lot of players forward all the time. Sometimes five strung along the Birmingham back line.

Our passing is shaky though, brought a lot of danger onto ourselves including the goal, and defence does not look assured.

Discounting free kicks Morton will not have made a forward pass more than 6 times in that first half.

Maybe 1 or 2 interceptions.

What actually is his function. Oh ..... Defensive midfielder, that explains his speciality in under hit passes across field not far outside our area. Utter, utter madness to continue to select this lightweight non performer.

• Like 1