BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham FA Cup 4th Round replay - 31/1/23

Just now, Mashed Potatoes said:

You have to wonder if JRC's long term future might be in central midfield rather than back up right back as he seems to have many of the qualities that we need in there.

I'm sure he played in a more forward role in the U23s during his development.

Good to see he's stepped up to the plate in place of Brittain. Who knows? Brittain may have to fight his way back into that spot rather than it being a given.

1 minute ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

You have to wonder if JRC's long term future might be in central midfield rather than back up right back as he seems to have many of the qualities that we need in there.

I was thinking the same myself so you must be wrong 😂

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

When he first came through he often played further up if memory serves me right? Sometimes in midfield, and very occasionally wide right attack. 
In the old, regular Nyambe vs JRC debate, he was often praised for being far better going forward (this was prior to his long term injury)

Edited by superniko

1 minute ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

That was where he started wasn't it - at least as a wide right attacking player until the tactical genius that was Mowbray decided he'd be better off at full back.

2 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Brittain watching JRC become prime cafu and now shitting himself about getting back into the lineup

I don’t think he’s worried too much, he’s just keeping the treatment table warm for JRC. I believe Joe was the one that choose it from IKEA. 

• Like 1