BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FAC Q/F v Sheffield United (a) - 19/3/23, 12pm K/O

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, matt83 said:

The lad stuck his arm out and it stopped the ball going into the back of the net. I don’t know what it is he’s not getting about that. 

There's literal silhouettes in the rulebook/guidebook to show arm position and what is and isn't a penalty. 

Ally could do with giving it a read. 

• Like 3

1-1 is a fair reflection of the match so far.

The defence has played well, so have Travis and Morton considering they are outnumbered in the middle of the park. Morton's passing, one aberration aside, has been excellent. 

We need more from SS, BBD and Hedges. Penalty aside BBD has been poor, his touch is heavy and his decision-making poor. SS is getting frustrated as he's not on the game. Hedges, one excellent cross aside, has been awful. We miss Sorba. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

1-1 is a fair reflection of the match so far.

The defence has played well, so have Travis and Morton considering they are outnumbered in the middle of the park. Morton's passing, one aberration aside, has been excellent. 

We need more from SS, BBD and Hedges. Penalty aside BBD has been poor, his touch is heavy and his decision-making poor. SS is getting frustrated as he's not on the game. Hedges, one excellent cross aside, has been awful. We miss Sorba. 

Both Diaz and Gallagher have been equally as bad

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roverandout said:

Both Diaz and Gallagher have been equally as bad

To be fair we haven’t played the ball to them very often. Both have been receiving service from long passes with 2 defenders around them. BBD in particular prefers those diagonals and balls on the ground down the line. 

Just now, Ricky said:

I’m surprised that McCoist wasn’t clear on it being a pen. Also Robinson should have had a second yellow tbf. At least in the studio they are saying clear pen.

I like McCoist as a commentator. 

Me too. Especially on talksport. But I've lost some respect for him today 

5 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Adam Wharton for morton. Dolan for Gallagher.  Neither player has been good enough 

I’d go with this - and, if we need a goal late on, throw on Leonard.

Full of confidence, banging them in for the U21s.

• Like 1