BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FAC Q/F v Sheffield United (a) - 19/3/23, 12pm K/O

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Take that.  Average half.  Think Sheffield probably playing better than they have recently.  Hopefully we can step it up a bit second half.  Next goal wins it. 

Similar to the game at Ewood. They graudally got on top. 

They have some very good players. - Anel, Berge, McAtee and the lad up front. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ricky said:

Jobie Mcanuff talking sense. It’s a second yellow for Robinson. Makes no difference if the ref is showing ‘kindness’ ffs Aluko!

Show some kindness to us. Simple decision that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ricky said:

I’m surprised that McCoist wasn’t clear on it being a pen. Also Robinson should have had a second yellow tbf. At least in the studio they are saying clear pen.

I like McCoist as a commentator. 

Penalty all day long. The lad had his hand away from his body and the ball hit his hand. Nothing more to be said.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Jobie Mcanuff talking sense. It’s a second yellow for Robinson. Makes no difference if the ref is showing ‘kindness’ ffs Aluko!

Why didn't he show Gallagher any kindness? 

"That's unlucky there mate, you know what, I'm feeling kind. Let's chalk that equaliser off shall we?"

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Adam Wharton for morton. Dolan for Gallagher.  Neither player has been good enough 

I'd be tempted to put Brereton in the middle and Dolan in his place on the left. I think we're missing his pace down that side.

Morton's been poor for me. He does good things at times, but I don't think they outweigh his mistakes.

• Like 1

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Penalty all day long. The lad had his hand away from his body and the ball hit his hand. Nothing more to be said.

One of the pundits said he was trying to get his hand into a natural position - I think that means it wasn’t in one…

Edited by wilsdenrover
  • Like 1

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Apart from the law saying it has to be deliberate. It wasn’t IMO.

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

Eni has been wrong with just about all of her summary there.

She was wrong in the pre-game too. I had it on in the background and didn't see who the pundits were, but I said "whoever that female pundit is, she's talking nonsense.

Not surprised to find out it's her.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Adam Wharton for morton. Dolan for Gallagher.  Neither player has been good enough 

If we continue to get fouled at the rate we are doing, Morton's dead ball skills are our best hope of a goal through a set piece so not just yet... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Thought the goals were both pretty similar. Just unintended bad fortune but thats life.

Decent game. Enjoyed it. Wouldnt change much about how we're playing.