BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v The Dingles (h) - 25/04/2023, k/o 8pm

19 hours ago, DE. said:

I think League 1 is just the level Hirst is operating at right now. He scored 13 for Portsmouth in that league as well. 

Possibly, but they will also create more chances for him. He never really got a chance at Rovers, he was unfit after not having a pre-season and we've continually created fuck for most of this season. Ironically, if we'd had him playing the last couple of months when we've actually started to create a bit more he may have scored the 2 or 3 goals we've needed to make the play-offs. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 hour ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Possibly, but they will also create more chances for him. He never really got a chance at Rovers, he was unfit after not having a pre-season and we've continually created fuck for most of this season. Ironically, if we'd had him playing the last couple of months when we've actually started to create a bit more he may have scored the 2 or 3 goals we've needed to make the play-offs. 

One thing's for sure, we absolutely should not have allowed him to leave without getting some kind of replacement in.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

I think your right, once fit and with a bit of confidence, a much better option that what we have.

On 28/04/2023 at 12:10, MarkBRFC said:

Birmingham away.

Only a minority but i heard it too. "Tony Mowbray, we want you to stay"

Done a phenomenal job at Sunderland this season, especially with the main striker injured most of the season, did a great job here too.

But we’ve moved on haven’t we 😂

On 25/04/2023 at 17:43, Penwortham Blue said:

Hopefully you’ll be feeling much better by 10 PM 🤞 

Sorry; I honestly couldn't face coming on here since the night of That Lot winning.

One of the nurses on the Ward I was on in the R.B.H was in the Blackburn End that night and she gave us a report the following morning. It was heart-breaking.

Ah well; doubtless we'll all be back on here for the season that begins in August.

As Google's just told me that someone on an American TV Series that I've never seen said, "It's the hope that kills you." True, dat!