BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venky’s, HMRC…The Plot Thickens ?

7 hours ago, Waggy76 said:

Saxtons time was up , I was present at at one of the protests outside the main office , it took only a couple of weeks before he went ..Xmas 86 I think....

Jim Iley got a lot of abuse from basically game 1 , I think he went in early October .

Bidg difference here is we want the coach to stay, its the owners we want to get rid of. Can't even make their lives a misery since they live thousands of miles away.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, 47er said:

Bidg difference here is we want the coach to stay, its the owners we want to get rid of. Can't even make their lives a misery since they live thousands of miles away.

We can, we just keep repeating the facts and keep hammering their reputation.

2 hours ago, 47er said:

The last time though most of it was directed at Kean who was more than happy to stand there and take it as it was worth millions to him.

Now there is a CEO who is no doubt their puppet being operated by the shadowman who imo is a main player in all this farcical ownership. Waggot is the man though who through his title has to take the flak now on behalf of the ownership and if he wants to avoid it come out and tell the truth, for once.

1 hour ago, Lancaster Rover said:

The Facebook fans are unbelievable, beggars belief how accepting they are of everything.

I take your word for it as I’m not on Facebook. All I can add is, it as bad in the workplace. I work with a guy who has been a season ticket holder for years and I cannot get it through to him how the Venkys have totally wrecked our club. He thinks the sun shines out of their arse and we should be very grateful to them. These people are as dangerous as the Venkys themselves. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lancaster Rover said:

The Facebook fans are unbelievable, beggars belief how accepting they are of everything.

If they are actually Rovers fans… We should have a bot thread.

IMG_5329.jpeg.a939bb1373d1971060ec6b00e5cbcf5e.jpeg

IMG_5330.jpeg.ffb26b9de33b7871e601cf66dfc090f8.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Bronzed A Donis said:

I always doubted 'bots' or paid shills in relation to Rovers and social media. Just thought there was a lot of naive people. However , seeing that,  my eyes are firmly wide open now. I was naive.

Yep me too. His 5 friends hail from the  Netherlands, Poland, Czech, Liverpool (?!) and an unknown called Gaia TOz whose profile consists entirely of memes, with over 4000 followers.

The profile is searchable should anyone need to see it with their own eyes. Before it’s deleted.

Edited by booth
  • Like 1

You can get bots for about £5000 a month to post consistently good reviews / comments on your business

It would stand to reason that a company the size of Venkys will have bots. That they may use them to post on Blackburn Rovers fan pages is news to me. Why would they feel the need to do that?

2 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

perse looks aw reet

On her profile she says she’s looking for “shrimp dicked slaves” that need to be “locked”. And no that’s not a typo, she’s holding up a padlock.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

You can get bots for about £5000 a month to post consistently good reviews / comments on your business

It would stand to reason that a company the size of Venkys will have bots. That they may use them to post on Blackburn Rovers fan pages is news to me. Why would they feel the need to do that?

Maybe to counteract the avalanche of negativity that they deservedly receive.