BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Chelsea (a) - 1/11/23 - Carabao Cup

18 hours ago, 47er said:

I think we regretted selling Kaminski the day it happened. It was purely about Venkys and no money. Endless dilution of the squad for pennies.

How many points will it cost us? How much money will it cost us in the end?

No plan, no future, no hope as things stand

Even with sound finances Kaminski would still have been sold as he was understandably desperate to get an opportunity to play in the PL. 

Saw a few comments about coverage on the "penalty", personally I don't know how anyone can go from vertical and flip to horizontal in mid air without assistance.  ESPN barely mentioned it and did not show a replay.  Commentary was a bit nauseating.

How the officials managed to miss things yet see things amazes me, was blatantly ibvious what was going on there, more sonehen you look at that ref's track record.  Can't tell me the softest yellow ever was given early was not by design, sorta outs the shackles on our defender against arguably their best player.  I am amazed he did not get sent off playing against Sterling.

Edited by USABlue