BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cambridge Utd (h) - 06/01/24 FA Cup R3

Far too many players at a significantly higher quality than Cambridge. Every one of ours gets into their first 11. 

The only way we don’t win is it a vast majority of the players have a real off day. 

Thoughts so far 

2 at the back doesn't work (shock)

Telalovic has gained a yard of pace but has lost a control of the ball 

Given Travis was shipped out as a high earner, how many of the 11 on the pitch earn less than Waggots reported 300k a year? 

Inevitable at some point Sammy or Garratt get injured today 

Back to you in the studio 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, J*B said:

Far too many players at a significantly higher quality than Cambridge. Every one of ours gets into their first 11. 

The only way we don’t win is it a vast majority of the players have a real off day. 

I can’t imagine what that means their keeper is like.

• Like 2

Despite going into half time ahead, that was horrible defensively...again....and again. All credit to Cambridge but we should have dealt with those situations long before the shot was fired. No matter what happens 2nd I'm really disappointed with the first half.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, J*B said:

Telalovic? Really? or Leo for that matter.

• Like 1

Just now, bluebruce said:

Is that Sammie's first hat trick for us? I had a feeling he was going to get one today after the second.

I like the look of Garrett, have for a while.

His first yeah