BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cambridge Utd (h) - 06/01/24 FA Cup R3

Just now, Ricky said:

Pickering and Leo at fault there. I mentioned on another thread that a nervous keeper will lead to nervous defenders. 

Spot on. Must be horrendous as a defender playing with someone so out of confidence 

• Like 2

Clown in the dugout, Cambridge getting balls into the box and picking up second balls...we just pass and pass and pass and are soft as shite. Had my fill of him. Bitching about the players non stop and does nothing to adapt.

• Like 3

I’ve been a big admirer of JDT and his style of play until recently when his total Unwillingness to be flexible and make tweaks to a system that clearly isn’t fit for the players we’ve got has cost us 15 points.

Fans can just about forgive a poor run of festive fixtures, but back that up with losing at home to a league 1 team. No chance. 

• Like 3

Just now, Lancaster Rover said:

I’ve been a big admirer of JDT and his style of play until recently when his total Unwillingness to be flexible and make tweaks to a system that clearly isn’t fit for the players we’ve got has cost us 15 points.

Fans can just about forgive a poor run of festive fixtures, but back that up with losing at home to a league 1 team. No chance. 

Remember the fa cup game last season when before that he kept going to a back 5 and conceding late on and then low and behold he did it again

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigBar said:

I have lowered my expectations to accepting him just being a nuisance and a handful and creating chances and space for others. Goals be a bonus.

Yeah, I’m now of the view he’s not got the killer instinct of a goal scorer. He’s there to link up. Which is fine, I guess, if Sammie stays fit and on the kind of form he’s on. Big if, mind.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKitGuy said:

Sigurdsson reminds me of the lad Antonsson we had on loan. He'd be deadly in League One but there's not enough about him for the Championship. 

Shockingly slow for someone who's played at the top level

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, J*B said:

100%, we won’t lose this, with all due respect we’re much better than them. 

We won’t win with us conceding like we do. We are terrible at the back and keeper not helping 

• Like 1

I haven’t watched a Rovers game for the past 2 months or so and it’s unbelievable how poor we’ve become from what I remember.

Defensively we look to be in complete disarray, everyone’s all over the shop. 

• Like 2