BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cambridge Utd (h) - 06/01/24 FA Cup R3

6 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Supporting a football club isn’t purely about watching the team though, is it, or we wouldn’t get so impassioned about it all.

For many yes it is, I know many fans who fit into that mould, I also know many fans who just want to watch games, any games, doesn't have to be a supported team.

I know there is, I know plenty like that myself, but for the likes of us it’s obviously much more than that or I wouldn’t be on here right now, and neither would you.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mattyblue said:

I know there is, I know plenty like that myself, but for the likes of us it’s obviously much more than that or I wouldn’t be on here right now, and neither would you.

Ah, sorry I misunderstood the point your were making, yes me and you are goosed, far to invested in Venky hatred and such like 🤣

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ossydave said:

Hats off to anyone who goes tomorrow, you're either super loyal, extremely bored or a bit simple. I've not felt so disillusioned for a long long time and today's transfer activity, if you can describe it as that, has done nothing to sway me!

I’m all three 🥴

• Like 2

18 hours ago, tomphil said:

Cambridge bringing over 1600 fans so that should nudge digital day to over 4k in total 🫣

Digital tickets not a problem for them it seems.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tugayisgod said:

Screenshot_20240106-131900.png

What's that meant to mean, 'but a full 11 as we've previously seen'?? I certainly didn't think we were about to name a starting 10 instead, the injuries aren't that severe yet...

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

What's that meant to mean, 'but a full 11 as we've previously seen'?? I certainly didn't think we were about to name a starting 10 instead, the injuries aren't that severe yet...

Lol. You never know.

Seriously though. Maybe a few less subs. We are quite short ATM!

Strong xi in a weak as piss but best we have kind of way.

I might have been tempted to give Joe Hilton a chance to show what he's got today. I keep saying xyz can’t be worse than what we have but keep getting surprised

Edited by matt83