BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cambridge Utd (h) - 06/01/24 FA Cup R3

Just now, JPTSwindon said:

Strong team, clearly wants a cup run and boost to morale.

That said surprised Hilton not given a start, presume JDT has already decided he has no future.

Should be a good match for those there.

Guess one of those who needs the morale boost the most is Leo.

• Like 2

I will be watching the game on ESPN+ in the US, but also want to listen to the Rovers commentary via the usual Match Centre link....only it isn't there on my computer..the only links are for buy tickets and hospitality. Does anyone else have the same problem? I am guessing this is another problem caused by Digital Day.

1 minute ago, andyh said:

I will be watching the game on ESPN+ in the US, but also want to listen to the Rovers commentary via the usual Match Centre link....only it isn't there on my computer..the only links are for buy tickets and hospitality. Does anyone else have the same problem? I am guessing this is another problem caused by Digital Day.

I can't get on to watch the game, not unusual. The club is rotten to the core.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, andyh said:

Don’t fully understand what the craic is with cup football on RoversTV, but Carabao isn’t shown either. 

7 minutes ago, andyh said:

This suggests it was never going to be available today…

IMG_1428.thumb.jpeg.c35aadda52df891da607c8c10832f46a.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cherry Blue said:

Getting through turnstiles. Thankfully there's a chap letting fans through who are struggling. 

That’s something then. 👍

That being said, the club are probably just trying to avoid the ignomy of requesting a delayed kick off for a circa 5,000 crowd 😁

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, andyh said:

Cup games haven't been available on Rovers Player/iFollow for as long as I can remember. I think this extends to audio commentary too. There's nothing on the website to watch/listen to when it involves the cups.

• Like 1