BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fuck off useless

Whether it is calm and well reasoned or not, I completely agree. Absolute fraud. He has now entered the Coyle/Kean hall of fame, and even that pair of C U Next TuesdayS managed to at least win the odd game.

Bereft of intent. Defensive. Doesn't look like scoring. Utter shite

• Like 3

Think it's a bit harsh myself. He's only been here ten games or so and prior to that  we were hurtling towards relegation under JDT anyway.

If  Broughton had said Eustace was his pick not Waggott's, would there be the same level of hostility towards him?

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Think it's a bit harsh myself. He's only been here ten games or so and prior to that  we were hurtling towards relegation under JDT anyway.

If  Broughton had said Eustace was his pick not Waggott's, would there be the same level of hostility towards him?

That's a good question but given Waggot is pond scum and clearly wanted someone who is a yes man, its unsurprising that it makes people hostile. 

Mind you the no wins in however many now can't be helping his cause either. 

2 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

That's a good question but given Waggot is pond scum and clearly wanted someone who is a yes man, its unsurprising that it makes people hostile. 

Mind you the no wins in however many now can't be helping his cause either. 

Can't argue with either of those points really. That said, JDT wasn't doing any better either towards the end, in fact I thought we were far less competitive within games and he had Adam Wharton at his disposal as well.

His reign so far has been disastrous, zero wins in 10 games.

He claims to have prioritised keeping the back door shut, but we've continued to concede soft goals and lose games.
Just with the added 'bonus' of becoming impotent in attack.

If we were not skint, I'd be honestly tempted to write him off and let Johnson take the rest of the season. That Stoke game has been the best we've been (in the league) this calendar year.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, BRFC4EVA said:

Whether it is calm and well reasoned or not, I completely agree. Absolute fraud. He has now entered the Coyle/Kean hall of fame, and even that pair of C U Next TuesdayS managed to at least win the odd game.

Bereft of intent. Defensive. Doesn't look like scoring. Utter shite

I 100% agree. 

Definitely looking like a MK II Coyle.

• Like 1

More than happy to give Eustace time to work with the players in the pre-season.  I firmly believe he will keep us up and in the long run will be decent.  I remember Howard Kendall had a dreadful start to his time at Ewood but proved one of our best managers in the end.

• Downvote 3

I cant really get behind the logic of using previous managers who started badly who did well as a benchmark of something similar happening here. There are similar rare examples with players but surely you would want to have seen signs that things will go well long term to have confidence of a decent spell in charge. And with 0 wins, 6 goals and 6 points in 9 games, those signs have simply not been there.

Staying up wouldnt be much of an achievement considering the buffer he inherited both in terms of points and teams between us and the drop zone when he was appointed.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Parsonblue said:

More than happy to give Eustace time to work with the players in the pre-season.  I firmly believe he will keep us up and in the long run will be decent.  I remember Howard Kendall had a dreadful start to his time at Ewood but proved one of our best managers in the end.

Nah fuck him.

Comes in giving it billy big bollocks with his "no excuses culture" and does nothing but come out with excuses for us being completely shit.

Not won a single game. Useless cunt. Owen Coyle MKii.

• Like 6

If you are employed to win football matches and you win none is ten attempts, it says you are not very good and the person who appointed you is not very good either.

We already knew Waggott isn’t up to it and with each passing game, the manager is proving, he isn’t either.

We won’t be removing him any time soon, but his appointment is the final piece in a jigsaw, that will bring relegation, that looks more like it was designed than not. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, lraC said:

If you are employed to win football matches and you win none is ten attempts, it says you are not very good and the person who appointed you is not very good either.

We already knew Waggott isn’t up to it and with each passing game, the manager is proving, he isn’t either.

We won’t be removing him any time soon, but his appointment is the final piece in a jigsaw, that will bring relegation, that looks more like it was designed than not. 

Absolutely, that's been the goal this year and it looks like it will be achieved.

• Like 1

Quite conceivable we get nothing from the next two games. If that happens he'd need to be put on gardening leave and replaced with johnson until the end of the season. Wouldn't cost any money to do that in the short term.

• Like 1