BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 10/04/2024

• Moderation Lead
7 minutes ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

You have a point but likewise the pro JDT supporters need to look at his record prior to going. We know there were reasons.

Eustace inherited a poor squad so he has a ready made excuse.

BOTH managers records in 2024 is nothing short of abysmal.

On those records alone both managers should be binned.

Oh listen, I know his position was untenable and the form we were in was relegation form! We’ve not had any sort of real new manager bounce though.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, arbitro said:

I was told about this yesterday morning and found it strange that he couldn't referee Birmingham because of their relegation scrap with Huddersfield but can referee us who are also in the relegation mix. I know Birmingham complained and this forced the change. We have James Bell on Saturday who is a self confessed Sheffield Wednesday can according to this article. https://www.scfc2.co.uk/referees/james-bell/

This should really be in the Leeds thread but I don't know how to do it 😃.

I have written to Waggott and sent him the link advising him that Saturday's referee is a confirmed Sheffield Wednesday fan. I got an email back thanking me and saying he has forwarded my email to the Secretarial Department.

Leadership eh?

22 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I got an email back thanking me and saying he has forwarded my email to the Secretarial Department.

Leadership eh?

Slopey shoulder to the Club Secretary, who’d have thought it…

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, arbitro said:

I have written to Waggott and sent him the link advising him that Saturday's referee is a confirmed Sheffield Wednesday fan. I got an email back thanking me and saying he has forwarded my email to the Secretarial Department.

Leadership eh?

he looked into it and passed it over to someone less important,what a leader of men

8 hours ago, arbitro said:

Leadership eh?

Secretariat will no doubt wait until a minute after the deadline and even then, ‘inadvertently’ save rather than send 🙈

9 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

Check the Bristol City site…

," Eustace said.

"Dom has been magnificent since I've come in. He's the leader, the captain of the team. I know it won't affect him and he'll be ready to go again on Saturday."

I would rather it Did affect him and he learns from the mistakes and is better to be honest. Ffs

• Like 3

9 hours ago, arbitro said:

Leadership eh?

Wow.he actually responded?

Shall we all do the same? He must take it seriously if 1000 Rovers fans emailed him the same thing ?

12 hours ago, arbitro said:

Leadership eh?

Does your ref’s kit still fit?? - if so perhaps you should bring it, your whistle, and your cards to the match next Sunday…

• Like 2

11 hours ago, wilsdenrover said:

Does your ref’s kit still fit?? - if so perhaps you should bring it, your whistle, and your cards to the match next Sunday…

It does still fit actually but I would have to get around the pitch with a motorised scooter 😃😃