SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Music

American Rover

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought Razorlight`s new album the other day, Up All Night.

Have to say, I’m very impressed with it. The tracks that stand out for me at the moment are obviously, Golden Touch, Rock n Roll lies and Rip it up.

Found Blur’s greatest hits the other day as well, some great songs on there.

New Oasis DVD

I have said it before and I will say it again - if you dont like them then fair enough but dont get the normal three page thread going just slating them if thats the case.

Now, for those that are interested, I found this and thought that you may like a peek:-

Click Click

And if you cant get into the above then CLICK ME

Edited by Cocker

New Oasis DVD

I have said it before and I will say it again - if you dont like them then fair enough but dont get the normal three page thread going just slating them if thats the case.

Now, for those that are interested, I found this and thought that you may like a peek:-

Click Click

Thanks Cocker.

I’ll definitely be getting that. I saw the DVD to, Standing on the Shoulders of Giants in HMV the other week, looked alright.

New Oasis DVD

Click Click

Thanks Cocker.

I’ll definitely be getting that. I saw the DVD to, Standing on the Shoulders of Giants in HMV the other week, looked alright.

Hmmm, are you sure it was the Giants DVD? I think I have got everything they have done and I dont remember this!!

Have you got a link to it or anything?

Cheers

in HMV the other week, looked alright.

Hmmm, are you sure it was the Giants DVD? I think I have got everything they have done and I dont remember this!!

Cheers

I’m positive it was the Giants one. I was thinking of buying it but I wasn’t sure that it was entirely worth all the money.

No doubt the same type of interview will be played out on VH2 or The Amp in the coming months.

in HMV the other week, looked alright.

Cheers

I’m positive it was the Giants one. I was thinking of buying it but I wasn’t sure that it was entirely worth all the money.

No doubt the same type of interview will be played out on VH2 or The Amp in the coming months.

Cool. I will have to have a hunt for that then.

At the moment the only ones that I have are:-

Familiar to Millions

Live by the Sea and

Be Here Now

Cheers

Bob will think that the Final Countdown should be higher than 13, I'm sure.

13th!?! 13 = Unlucky for some - namely us poor ******** at Ewood who can to put up with that garbage every other week for far too many years.

Bit disappointed that Two Princes by the hilarious Spin Doctors didn't finish a little higher. To think I actually bought that garbage in what must rank as one of the worst purchases anyone's ever made. (Up there with Grabbi. (£1.99 vs £7,000,000.00))

Looking back I would have preferred to have had my ears removed. Perhaps that's something they should start doing in Reidy's?

"And can I take this Two Princes CD Single by The Spin Doctors as well please."

"Wouldn't Sir prefer to have his ears removed instead?"

"er, um, aye, oh go on then, thanks"

Edited by bob fleming

It will come as no surprise to anyone that I am currently listening to the new Pearl Jam CD Benaroya Hall.

Fantastic!

And Simon it will come as no suprise to you I havent yet recieved it.

Ps. I have a rare bootleg from the Santa Barbarita (sp?) show from a week earlier...

PM if your interested.

It will come as a mighty surprise to all of you that right at this moment I'm listening to

Niccolo Paganini Concerto for violin and orchestra No 1 in D major.

I just shove the CD into my i-mac's mouth and click track one.

Up the Rovers rover.gif

Yep - got it. The Charlatans "Up At The Lake". It's good. You have to play it a few times though to get the "vibe". Bit different again to their other stuff. I must admit that it's not one of my favourites of theirs though.

Yep - got it. The Charlatans "Up At The Lake". It's good. You have to play it a few times though to get the "vibe". Bit different again to their other stuff. I must admit that it's not one of my favourites of theirs though.

The thing I like about them though is that most of their tunes are propper toe tappers that you can sing along to when you get back from the pub with your mates. You cant beat a good toe tapper