BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Houllier

I've just read on Ceefax that Gerard Houllier wants the LMA to step in to stop managers from criticising opposition players, this following Steve Bruce's calim that Florent Sinama Pongolle dived to win a penalty on Sunday.

Pots and kettles, anyone?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what i hate the onion wearing bicycle riding French ****.

One rule for him and one rule for the rest, has taken over from Ferguson as the biggest w****r in the premiership.

I've just read on Ceefax that Gerard Houllier wants the LMA to step in to stop managers from criticising opposition players, this following Steve Bruce's calim that Florent Sinama Pongolle dived to win a penalty on Sunday.

Pots and kettles, anyone?

obviously he wants a special execption, a certain Mr Neill ring any bells Hou?

Did he ever consider that Pongy probably did dive?

He also better hope that one of his 'superstars' never commits an alleged 'cowardly malicious horror tackle', or he would look rather stupid. Memory like a Goldfish has Gerard forgeting some of HIS players tackles in past seasons.

I went to that game on Sunday and was sat with all the Liverpool fans.

They way they whinged the whole way through that match was an absolute joke. At every oppourtunity they were yelling to send players off and were not happy about any desicion despite the fact the ref was giving them loads of desicions that they did not deserve.

The atmosphere was awful considering the number of people there.

I read his crass and stupid comments in the press today and was also amazed by his hypocracy / amnesia.  It seemed to me to be obvious that he is attempting to adopt the tried and trusted methods of Arsene Wenger.  The only thing is that Wenger has far more presence and aura whilst Liverpool are undoubtedly employing the (very) poor mans version in Gerard Houllier.  He has absolutely no bearing or credibility whatsoever.

The statements which various high profile managers and players come out with are amazing. Do they think that we watch don't watch TV and see either the game or major incident replays.

recent examples:

Houlliers comments on the Brum game. The (new) liitle Frenchman is a 100% diver - just like Diouf. Houllier denies.

Houlliers comments on tough Brum tackling (ok in response to Bruce) - ignoring his own teams contributions via the likes of Gerrard.

At ManUre RFW and Rude saying it was not a penalty via Chelsea. RFW saying it was given because the ref was not  a top ref and that Cole was going away from the goal and anyway Keane touched the ball - are Man Ure making a new rule ? Rude saying the same crap. I saw the incident - clear penalty.

Like many I am getting past fed up with such comments treating us like imbeciles.

Aren't we lucky having a gentle soul as manager.

:D  :D

Aren't we lucky having a gentle soul as manager.

:D  :D

Especially one that is so fair-minded and gracious towards the officials.

I can just see GS at the after match interview "Look, I know some may argue the ref made a mistake, but they do a hard job and he did run an awful long way down the pitch to get in a postion to see, so the poor chap may have been a bit pooped."  :D

As Gav said houller as taken fergies /wengers joint title of whinging and two faced ness,what about gerrards tackle in the next game liverpool played or last weeks "tackle" in the european game ...not one word of ban him for the rest of the season,he a complete le nobeeeeeeeeeeeed

Why bother?  The guy's a hypocritical bag of hot air and needs popping, that's all.  He only makes himself look (even more) stupid.

Him and Pinocchio - what a pair - good for entertainment value, if nothing else.  

Perhaps Houlliers "va va voum" has voumed off!  :)

I'm absolutely astounded that he had the nerve to say that!  The guy really should think about what he's saying.  I despise him almost as much as I despise Fergie (actually, probably more than Fergie).  He really is a nastly, deceitful, two-faced, stupid b*****d.

i personally like sir alex. i think when he comes ut with his two faced comments he really does just do it tongue in cheek to wind people up, and it usually works in his favour.

but i really do think houllier takes himself seriouisly and believes what he is saying, and acts as if he is some big time manager, when realistically, he's far from it.

Well, what else would you expect?  Houllier is never to blame for anything is he? Whenever anything goes wrong, it's always someone else's fault.  Maybe one player, maybe the whole team, but never anything to do with him. He's an a***ole.

One rule for him and one rule for the rest, has taken over from Ferguson as the biggest w****r in the premiership.

Not quite. Did anyone hear Ferguson's comments after the Chelsea match on Sunday? Apparently the scum 'controlled the game' and were 'unlucky' to lose. ???

What a plonker.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.