• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RDrake,  WTF ?? explain yourself.

Don't like the team.

Don't like the country.

So why support them?

Because I was born here?

I want revenge for being born in the first place..

We all want fleurkin' revenge for you being born in the first place....

Tough going for England. Always a lousy way to lose in PK's

I think when some of you have time to have a think, you'll see that the "disallowed" goal was the correct call.

I was quite disappointed in the TV coverage not showing if a goal was scored moments before Portugal came downfield and scored without a doubt. It looked in, but that's here nor there now.

Some would say that if you don't try and defend for 87 minutes, then the outcome isn't decided by a Swiss referee.

In my opinion, it's now the Czechs championship to lose. Nobody is playing better all around.

Can someone take 'Well Done Portugal' out of the title? Well done my ###### arse, we got cheated out of it, the referee had been at it all night and it all came to a head in that improtant decision.

Absolute joke. FIFA have to look into that because it was the worst display of refeering ive ever seen

I think when some of you have time to have a think, you'll see that the "disallowed" goal was the correct call.

Go on, explain that. Please do, I'm intruiged to hear this.

I've seen 7 or 8 replays of it, can't see anything.

Edited by LeChuck

That's why the linesman called the goal back - he was in the proper position to actually see Terry's arm holding back Ricardo as he tried to go towards the ball.

It could have gone either way (the decision and the match), and that's the way life is.

Spilt milk and all that but if we're analysing the incident correctly with the benefit of several slow mo replays a Portugese defender actually pushes Terry in front of the keeper thereby blocking off the keepers route to the ball.

Not a foul under any sensible interpretation.

Don't like the team.

Don't like the country.

So why support them?

Because I was born here?

What exactly is stopping him/her from moving abroad? huh.gifunsure.gif

Are you saying Terry didn't impede the goalkeeper from stopping Campbells header?

Even a commentator over here who is English and a former keeper, agreed with the ref.

England didnt pose any attacking threat after they scored.

All the football was being played by Portugal, it was a matter of time before they scored.

Referee must of thought Terry impeded the goalie, bad decision maybe but he was in the way.

England looked tired tonight and looked short of options and seemed inept at keeping the ball, again simply not good enough.

NOWT ...DIDDDLEY SQUAT WAS WRONG BMAN!!!!!!!!

Don't like the team.

Don't like the country.

So why support them?

Because I was born here?

My sentiment exactly! Why even bother posting crap like that, its just provocation. People posting crap like that should be banned, simply because its provoking the rest of us who actually have pride in our nation.

I was quite disappointed in the TV coverage not showing if a goal was scored moments before Portugal came downfield and scored without a doubt. It looked in, but that's here nor there now.

I was waiting for that replay aswell. I think the Portuguese tv editor forgot to show the replay after celebrating the goal.

I was waiting for that replay aswell. I think the Portuguese tv editor forgot to show the replay after celebrating the goal.

Yeah 78.

I think we pick up your coverage as the commentator is Martin Tyler I think, but don't actually see which broadcaster is carrying it.

Are you saying Terry didn't impede the goalkeeper from stopping Campbells header?

Even a commentator over here who is English and a former keeper, agreed with the ref.

BULLSHITTTT !!!TERRY DID NOTHING....IT WAS EVEN WORSE THAN SHERWOODS NON GOAL AT MAN URE!!.....SORRY BUT IF THE COMMMENTATER SAYS THAT WAS A FOUL THEN FOOTBALL AS DIED!!!!RIP!!

Don't like the team.

Don't like the country.

So why support them?

Because I was born here?

Beautiful, I couldn't have put that better myself.

Some would say that if you don't try and defend for 87 minutes, then the outcome isn't decided by a Swiss referee.

Some would be talking out of their arses then.

Is that really possible?

Yeah 78.

I think we pick up your coverage as the commentator is Martin Tyler I think, but don't actually see which broadcaster is carrying it.

Ok....so his arms were by his side and he stood still.

That's a foul? Learn the rules then come back, please.

Is that really possible?

WELL THE REF PUT HIS WHISTLE THERE AND FOLLLOWED THRU

Is that really possible?

LOL - Good one Abbey! biggrin.gif

Is that really possible?

You tell me you seem to have perfected it.

Come on now,no need for that.

Is that really possible?

LOL - Good one Abbey! biggrin.gif

IM NOT NOT LAUGHING THOUGH BMAN IM SO ANGRY !!!!

CHEATING SCUMBAG....BEDTIME GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Can someone take 'Well Done Portugal' out of the title? Well done my ###### arse, we got cheated out of it, the referee had been at it all night and it all came to a head in that improtant decision.

Absolute joke. FIFA have to look into that because it was the worst display of refeering ive ever seen

It was the worst display of coaching I've ever seen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.