• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just found out wink.gif

from the official site:

Encks

Neill Nissa Amo Gray

Douglas Fergie Matteo de Pedro

Yorke Stead

Well Douglas had to be played in Ireland, but 2 bad things there for me.

1) Matteo in midfield

2) Yorke playing again!!!!

Edited by greggyk

Rover Drake - that was the Rovers reserves' result against Altrincham from the other night.

You weren't the only one to make that mistake though - Skysports News used that score on their scroller thingy.

It really annoys me that I'm not allowed to get onto any articles or updates on the official site without signing up for Rovers World! I understand that by paying you should be able to get more features, but by not paying, by just being a supporter, I should be able to get something!

Am I making some sort of mistake?

Something tells me that the commentator from the official site has had one too many pints of Guinness...

"74 Mins: Gallagher tries his luck from distance as the referee is off his line, but his shot goes well wide"

Rovers

EDIT: Full-time -> 4-0 to the Rovers

Edited by Tango

from the official site:

Encks

Neill Nissa Amo Gray

Douglas Fergie Matteo de Pedro

Yorke Stead

Replace Enks with Brad (if he's indeed healthy in time), Yorke with Dickov, and Douglas with Emerton, and methinks you've got the starting XI for next Saturday's game.

The only thing that's worried me a bit this preseason is that every match report seems to begin with some mention of Rovers starting slow before coming into form--Bray and Preston stand out as the most obvious examples. I know it's just preseason and all that, but I'm just hoping that this doesn't become a trend that's carried into the season... while starting slow is all well and good against the likes of Bray Wanderers and Bohemians Prague, it becomes another matter entirely against West Brom and Southampton.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.