BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ***rovers To Return To Bray***

Shocking decision, its right back or nowhere for simon! The Blackpool fans were not happy seeing him in midfield but they have injuries so theres nobody to partner wellens. People are starting to question hendry already which is a shame. I must admit though, if you thought we defended bad last season, you should have seen Blackpool against wigan! I couldnt believe my eyes.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back.

I'll write up my views a little later but for now I have a transcript of an interview Mr Souness gave me.

Me: (Shouted at him whilst he was signing autographs) : Graham, Is Dwight here to stay now ?

GS: (Give me the most evil "killer look" I've every had): <Pause> Yes.

So, there you have it !

Not the worlds longest or most formal interview (in fact, from a distance it could be mistaken for a semi-drunk fan shouting embarassingly at a manager who has better things to do than humor beered up supporters wink.gif ), but there you have it, another BRFCS world exclusive !

I was at the bray match and I cant see why we wont accept the bids for yorke, he is useless.

withstupid.gif

Because we have just given our top striker away, can't find another one. So Yorke is now the saviour.

It's certainly not because Dwight is suddenly a better player than the one he wanted rid of, is it?

Tell you what Glenn - that's a cracking interview. So few words and yet such an in-depth insight into the mind of a Premier League manager. The pressure that these guys are under is immense as that interview amply illustrates. The "pause" says it all. He may as well have shouted "Look I can't stand the fella, I'd get rid of him tomorrow for free but he's got me over a barrel with those photographs of me and that ost..." - "Come on Bray!"

Similarly the one word curt response says a lot as well. Normally Souness would stand and shout for hours at fans - he's prepared to put himself out like that. Not this time though the one word sentence tells it's own story. He's a manager with a lot on his mind and no mistake.

Nice one Glenn. If you could just track down Sven now and ask "Tell you what Sven you're putting it around a bit aren't you?" (but perhaps in a cockernee accent for effect) that'll be two exclusives in a week.

My own theory is that Souey misheard and thought Glenn was having a pop at his summer facelift.

“Graeme, is your right ear too grey now?”

He’s obviously embarrassed about it and the evil look was a mild response in the circumstances.

I managed to get an exclusive interview with Matt Jansen at the end of last season outside blues, after a massive barrage of questions i managed to ask;

'Matt, after all the talk of you leaving, all the talk of you coming back and all the talk of taxi drivers, when are you gonna get your hair cut?'

He gave me a loving look, a big pause and said 'soon'

Something tells me that the commentator from the official site has had one too many pints of Guinness...

"74 Mins: Gallagher tries his luck from distance as the referee is off his line, but his shot goes well wide"

Rovers

EDIT: Full-time -> 4-0 to the Rovers

At that point, I'd had 3 pints tongue.gif

Once I finished, different story.

Others had a drooling good time!

I've got a sneaky feeling that was myself and Jordan. Dwight laughed and put his fingers in his ears.

I have just got back from Ireland and would like to share my view of the 4 goals........ I'd like to share my view but unfortunately I can't actually remember any of them.

I'd also like to thank the two Irish lads who gave me and Kirsty the passes for the free bar in the ground, probably not the best move in the world but definately appreciated.

There were so many funny moments throughout the day, they keep coming back to me every now and then. Like Jordan asking for a return ticket to Blay, us all laughing at him and some bird stood behind him having a go at us for having a go at him. biggrin.gif

Jordan and Scotty's pitch invasion which resulted in Jordan scoring the sort of goal Yorkie can only dream about........ i went between the sticks.

Anyway, I'm sure more will come to me soon but I'm knackered at the moment. My bed is calling.

I've got a sneaky feeling that was myself and Jordan. Dwight laughed and put his fingers in his ears.

I have just got back from Ireland and would like to share my view of the 4 goals........ I'd like to share my view but unfortunately I can't actually remember any of them.

I'd also like to thank the two Irish lads who gave me and Kirsty the passes for the free bar in the ground, probably not the best move in the world but definately appreciated.

There were so many funny moments throughout the day, they keep coming back to me every now and then. Like Jordan asking for a return ticket to Blay, us all laughing at him and some bird stood behind him having a go at us for having a go at him. biggrin.gif

Jordan and Scotty's pitch invasion which resulted in Jordan scoring the sort of goal Yorkie can only dream about........ i went between the sticks.

Anyway, I'm sure more will come to me soon but I'm knackered at the moment. My bed is calling.

What about the dingle dressed up as Graeme souness.

Me getting told off for my Burnley remix in the 'Karaoke' session afterwards.

The train journey back was a laugh, the polish birds wern't too impressed with my Hitler joke.

Just put pics on Truprint site but they don't seem to be open for all to view. I'll try another site in a minute.

Try Here

That seems to work, didn't get many pics and the ones I did get seem to get quite blurred as the night went on.

Nice pics Ricky, cheers mate.

Gutted I missed it. Smashed my motor up last week (frigging taxi's) and was advised not to travel sad.gif

West Brom on Saturday can't come quick enough.

and the pic of dom matteo is cracking me up. he looks so uncomfortable, he must have been scared shitless by you lot. And i believe thats lucas neill sitting in the corner doing an impression of a tramp. biggrin.gif

Makes a change from him imitating a right back unsure.gif

It looks like "Agadoo" to me I'm afraid. It's the bit where you "push the pineapple" - I'm almost certain of it. Worryingly, MB seems to be enjoying it.

The encouragement from behind is well out of order. You can almost hear Scotty saying "Go on MB. Do your Agadoo! It'll make great photograph."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.