BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Matteo Signs

well good signing, well pleased!

Spoke to my mate about him who is a leeds fan and he said he was gutted to see he's left and signed for us so thats a brucey bonus we got him on a free and i don't think his wages n all will be too extravagant.

nice one G.S

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thank God he’s signed at last. Not just because he’s a good player and because he’s free but more importantly because I’ve spent the last three weeks perfecting this song in anticipation of his arrival and it would have been a shame if all my hard work had gone to waste. It’s to the Great Escape tune…

“Dom Dom, Dom Da Dom Dom, Dom Dom, Dom Dom Dom, Mat-te-o,

Dom Dom Dom Dom, Dom Da Dom Dom, Dom Dom, Dom Dom Dom, Dom Dom.”

I did think about using the Imperial March from Star Wars.…

“Dom Dom Dom, Dom, Da Dom, Dom Da Dom,

Dom Dom Dom, Dom, da Dom, Dom Da Dom......”

...but I wasn’t happy with the lyrics.

I was thinking about using Jaws sound track

dom, dom...............dom, dom........dom, dom.........dom, dom......dom, dom...dom, dom..dom,dom dom,domdom,dom dom,dom dom,domdom,dom dom,dom dom,domdom,dom dom,dom dom,dom dom,dom dom,dom MATTTEEEOOO!!!!!

Well thank God he’s signed at last. Not just because he’s a good player and because he’s free but more importantly because I’ve spent the last three weeks perfecting this song in anticipation of his arrival and it would have been a shame if all my hard work had gone to waste. It’s to the Great Escape tune…

dom, dom...............dom, dom........dom, dom.........dom, dom......dom, dom...dom, dom..dom,dom dom,domdom,dom dom,dom dom,domdom,dom dom,dom dom,domdom,dom dom,dom dom,dom dom,dom dom,dom MATTTEEEOOO!!!!!

Top stuff! Intimidating yet fun, the ideal combination for any chant.

Seriously think this should be adopted. laugh.gif

Top stuff! Intimidating yet fun, the ideal combination for any chant.

Seriously think this should be adopted. laugh.gif

good for corners biggrin.gif

What about to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody....

"Dom, Dom.... Dom, Dom, Dom, Dom

Dom, Dom, Dom, Dom, Dom, Dom, Dom... Dom, Dom, Dom, Dom Dom, Dom, Dom"

etc

Get mine while your there will you TonyD.

i just this fear that he's yet another cole...... looking for a final premiership payday.

So you fear that he may score the winning goal in a cup final and prove to be the difference between a mid-table finish and relegation.

You scare too easily.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.