BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Matteo Signs

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So that's Dickov for £150,000, de Pedro for nothing and Matteo for nothing (but maybe some transfer budget will be used to pay his wages).

That's pretty good horse trading.

Now will someone PLEASE take Yorke off our hands. He's about as useful as an aertex johnny. mad.gif

Well chuffed with this signing thumbs-up.gif

Another player with good leadership qualities too and will lead by example.

Amo/Matteo/Fergie potentially rallying the troops next season can only be good news in my book.

Well done again Kamy. Never far wrong when it comes to BRFC.

You've gotta be pleased with the transfers we've made (so far?) - Spanish International Left Winger, Top scorer for a Premier League Team last season and Captain of a Premier League Team last season. How much would that lot have cost 12 months ago? Anyway - £150,000 can't be bad.

Of course there are these guys wages to consider which means that the term "free" doesn't exactly count for much these days when it comes to transfers but personally I think the club's done really well.

If Mr Yorke would just do one - who know's? there might be a couple of quid left over for another signing.

how much did souey have to spend this summer, i can remember hearing £4 million. if this is true then we should still have that left to spend on 1 player. which could buy us a very good player or even wages for someone on a free. (jimmy floyd ???) rover.gif

Solidness, solidity - whats the difference wink.gif

But yeah, I agree. Someone who can partner Amo, who isnt actually one of the few people in the country who is slower than him, like Craig Short.

I'd rather see Matteo and Short.

how much did souey have to spend this summer, i can remember hearing £4 million. if this is true then we should still have that left to spend on 1 player. which could buy us a very good player or even wages for someone on a free. (jimmy floyd ???) rover.gif

If only.....

Can't really complain when on a free. Hopefully another decent addition to the squad and I don't really see anywhere that needs strengthening. Maybe a reserve right back? Unless Douglas or Emerton can fill in there...

Does anyone know if it's being said or has been said whether this is likely to be the last signing of the summer?

Edited by FourLaneBlue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.