BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Oh No It's Peter Reid

jim mk2

Back pages tomorrow.

Reid in line for Blackburn

By Michael Morgan

Peter Reid has emerged as the surprise favourite to take over as Blackburn boss.

The Rovers board have drawn up their short-list of contenders to replace Newcastle-bound Graeme Souness and Reid is top, ahead of Everton's David Moyes.

Former Everton and England midfielder Reid, 47, has powerful longstanding allies at Ewood Park.

Rovers tried to tempt him from Sunderland before they handed the job to Souness four years ago.

and so and so on...... I can't write any more: I'm too depressed.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back pages tomorrow.

Reid in line for Blackburn

By Michael Morgan

Peter Reid has emerged as the surprise favourite to take over as Blackburn boss.

The Rovers board have drawn up their short-list of contenders to replace Newcastle-bound Graeme Souness and Reid is top, ahead of Everton's David Moyes.

Former Everton and England midfielder Reid, 47, has powerful longstanding allies at Ewood Park.

Rovers tried to tempt him from Sunderland before they handed the job to Souness four years ago.

and so and so on...... I can't write any more: I'm too depressed.

Oh.....Hell.....No!!!!!

Another new manager for another new day!?!

Noway we would pick reid as we would have to pay cov, for someone who isn't doing well there. When it was out that soui had left a few cov fans said please take reid from us and i siad a rud ewor dor 2! can't see him being installed its Hughesy

Its all a betting fix involving the Mirror reporter so jim is on the wind up. Lets face it, there is stupidly easy money to be made from the suckers who believe the Daily Mirror and place betts on Peter Reid as a result.

The Board don't even meet until tomorrow to consider the initial analysis of applications.

Calm down everybody and bet against Reid becoming manager to make yourself a bob or two.

The rumour before Souness came was that Uncle Jack wanted Reid-who had done a very good job at Man City and was then doing a good job at Sunderland-to be manager but he wouldn't come until the end of his contract. Uncle Jack wanted Souness to sign an 18 month contract but Souness wouldn't play ball and the rest is history.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.