BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Match Review 2 - 2

Ste B

Under Souness, did we ever draw against Liverpool in the league, let alone win? All I can remember is hammerings and Heskey nearly scoring a hat-trick *shudders*.

Talking about three goal hauls - we may as well sort this one out now. Milan Baros or Djibril Cisse? dry.gif

My prediction - 1-1. We can only hope.

Edited by rover6

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well may as well have a bit of optimism, at least for a day.

3-2 Rovers

Rover 6- we did draw against liverpool. 2-2 wasn't it, december of the season we finished sixth, boxing day fixture, cole scored that stunner.

Edited by Eddie

Under Souness, did we ever draw against Liverpool in the league, let alone win?

We drew at Anfield 1-1 last season (I think it was last anyway) when Cole hit that screaming half-volley from about 30 yards. How it never won goal of the month I will never know...

Under Souness, did we ever draw against Liverpool in the league, let alone win?

We drew at Anfield 1-1 last season (I think it was last anyway) when Cole hit that screaming half-volley from about 30 yards. How it never won goal of the month I will never know...

Also Matty scored the first goal in the home game last year.

Then we had that 4-3 game at Anfield as well.

For the first time in Premiership history

rovers will lose 4-0 at home sad.gif

However all is not lost

this result will definately be the turning point in our season one way or t'other blink.gif

either it is the massive wakey wakey call or it simply condemns us to also rans and ensures a quick drop into oblivion.

sharp ? maybe but its bloody well happening sad.gif

I don`t make predictions, and I never will.

If Rovers were on eBay, we would have negative feedback.

I Liverpool were on eBay, they would have a shooting red star and feedback of +1232.

Net result, a confusing and financially baffling referral to the Trading Standards people.

No sale and money back.

Brad

Neill, Nissa, Short, Grey

Emerton Reid Ferguson Gresko

Jansen Boothroyd

Holy cow.

Nissa, Gray and Neill in one defence? Cant see us conceding less than 5-6 goals with those defenders.

Gresko in left wing? Bothroyd+Jansen, the fearless striker-duo?

Please do not Hughes start with this team.

Any team that doesn’t contain Reid and Dickov is fine by me would love to see Gally get on the bench at least and maybe Jansen and Stead to start upfront??

2 - 2 Rovers getting a penalty laugh.gif

Bringing some friends to swell the attendance so around 27,000

1-3 to Liverpool I'm afraid. Cisse has been misfiring, so presumably we'll gift him all three goals. I can just about live with a loss as long as Emerton returns to right-wing and Reid (or indeed anyone new) is tried out at centre-mid or right-back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.