[Archived] Liverpool Match Review 2 - 2

Ste B

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prediction: 0-4 pool.

cisse (3), garcia (1)

1st wish: rovers to gain victory by any score, 1-0 with the goal going in off the referee will do for me.

2nd wish: matteo to be nowhere near ewood park tomorrow.

guess both wishes won't come true. but still, come'on rovers!!!

2nd wish: matteo to be nowhere near ewood park tomorrow.

Can anyone miss the game and take Matteo and Gray out to the pub sat afternoon? get them really ######, they will forget they even play for Rovers, and im sure the defense will benefit.

Don't usually predict but I have a feeling about this one. The last two games I feel have been in part due to the players being "in between" systems. In other words, not quite into what Huhgey is trying to do and not quite rid of the way they played for Souness. I feel this is the week when it starts to click into gear. We are going to win this one, I said it afterthe Chelsea game and I am sticking by that. Not sure of the score but we are going to do 'em. I just hope we do not score early.

Also to add insult to injury Rovers fans are going to nick some of the scousers cars.

"De Pedro and Thompson give Rovers a boost"-Thompson has been given the go-ahead to train again and De Pedro has been impressing in the Reserves .Hughes said "Javi didn't play in the Reserves this week because he's worked hard and we felt it's time he had a break. He's dome some good physical work but he needs to do a little bit more and he may come into contention". (LET).

The line up for today should IMO be:

Friedel

Neill     Todd     Short     Gray

Emo     Flitcroft   Ferguson  Pedersen/De Pedro/Djorkaeff

Dickov     Stead

Just DONT play like this Hughes:

Friedel

Neill     Matteo     Short     Gray

Reid     Tugay   Ferguson  Emerton

Dickov     Djorkaeff

I've had a bad feeling about this match all week - Liverpool have looked amazing recently and on paper they have one of the best starting 11's in the premiership. However, I've got a good feeling about today. I still think we'll lose but maybe by just the one goal.

2-1 Liverpool.

Team...

Friedel

Neill / Todd / Short / Gray

Emerton / Reid / Ferguson / Djorkaeff

Stead / Bothroyd

Edited by tcj_jones

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.