BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Nobend

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mcflash said:

Do any of you remember when Finney turned up at a Rover's game about 16 years ago or so and a reporter spotted him and asked him why he finally decided to go to a game again and he said that he came to see the very special talent that was Damien Duff.

Finney was never as good as Douglas anyway.....

But forgive me for pointing out that you now seem miraculously able to string a sentence together, which is in stark contrast to the Shaw thread only 20 minutes ago.

Strange that ;)

Just now, Gav said:

Finney was never as good as Douglas anyway.....

But forgive me for pointing out that you now seem miraculously able to string a sentence together, which is in stark contrast to the Shaw thread only 20 minutes ago.

Strange that ;)

Hi Gav.

What did you have for your tea today mate?

Just now, tomphil said:

Already been there ........... with your mum !

Just now, Gav said:

I already have done, you're the result, someone shoot me FFS :wacko:

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Mum says I can. We can play Fist of Fury. Then turn on the computer.

Lmfao. Bloody hell, what you like you lot eh.

You're mad you lads aren't you.

Just now, Gary Paul said:

Hi Gav.

What did you have for your tea today mate?

Double post, you got ahead of yourself son, bet the Mrs isn't happy, she'll be 'buzzing' before you know it.

You're just another example of an insignificant non entity that seems prevalent on today's Brfcc

But they always get found out in the end.

Tripe n Stout to stay on topic :tu:

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

But, but, but...you've been here years.

Boom Tish

Why would you have a pop at me out of the blue? in suppot of a 'PNE' fan?

You must think we're all thick as a bar top?

Just now, Gav said:

Double post, you got ahead of yourself son, bet the Mrs isn't happy, she'll be 'buzzing' before you know it.

You're just another example of an insignificant non entity that seems prevalent on today's Brfcc

Tripe n Stout to stay on topic :tu:

What you on about Gav?

I think you need a really good sleep. 

You're coming across as though you're not all there. Get your head down mate.

Just now, Gav said:

Why would you have a pop at me out of the blue? in suppot of a 'PNE' fan?

You must think we're all thick as a bar top?

Paranoia. Classic symptom of sleep deficiency. (Or excessive weed use)

Either way, get your bloody head down Gav lad. Honestly, it'll do you good.

Just now, Gary Paul said:

If you have, it definitely wouldn't have been as awesome as this one.

Veiny Pissflaps....what a username. You daft crackpot. Lol.

Brilliant that, your mum must be very proud.

Do you sell wrought iron gates? Think your numbers up!

Just now, Gav said:

Brilliant that, your mum must be very proud.

Do you sell wrought iron gates? Think your numbers up!

Sorry, you've lost me again Gav. 

I get the impression that something is troubling your soul. PM me if you need to get something off your chest. I'm a good listener.

Until then, I'd like to get the thread back on topic please, if you don't mind.

Good night lads. 

Hopefully 3 points, they've had a good season to be fair and excelled themselves, a credit really. Still an outside shout for PO's but hopefully they've hit holiday mode. Grayson suits them, sometimes it clicks for a manager at a certain club and he appears to be working small wonders there.

Still i don't get the Preston rivalry, lad at work is mad for the game being a Prestonian but I couldn't care less about PNE. Pleased to see them back in the league though as a North west club same as Wigan but that's it. 

Defiantly not a rival for me.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

Hopefully 3 points, they've had a good season to be fair and excelled themselves, a credit really. Still an outside shout for PO's but hopefully they've hit holiday mode. Grayson suits them, sometimes it clicks for a manager at a certain club and he appears to be working small wonders there.

Still i don't get the Preston rivalry, lad at work is mad for the game being a Prestonian but I couldn't care less about PNE. Pleased to see them back in the league though as a North west club same as Wigan but that's it. 

Defiantly not a rival for me.

I am with you Dunny , been going Ewood since the late 60s , Rovers biggest local rivals Dingles and Bolton in that order only bin on Deepdale twice 74 when Charlron managed them and 1980 under Kendall both nil nil draws........If talking crowd trouble I have witnessed far more  trouble with Bolton than Burnley , I was there iat Burnden in 73 for Sir Rogers finest hour !

Either a proper match thread is started and this one locked or this one is moderated so it looks less like a dating/ grooming thread for Nobend weirdos.

If this thread continues in its current way it will be a complete shambles come match time.

I am being serious for once :angry:

For me it will be a close game and hard to predict. As for PNE rivalry? It's similar to any other team in the championship. I want us to win but whether its PNE, Brentford, Cardiff or Huddersfield it's just another three points up for grabs. 

It's not a big Darby game.... there is only one of them. Beating PNE or losing to PNE feels no better or hurts more than winning / losing against other teams. 

Rovers 2 PNE 1

7 hours ago, Veiny Flap said:

Have we ever had a fan from an opposing team start the match thread before?

Yes, only a few weeks ago. Was it the shef weds fan? During the dark times of Coil's reign.

Archived