BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2011/12

Thought it might be useful to half a thread just for Season ticket info.......Hopefully following sunday, we will hear what our prices will be for next season - no big hikes please.

Anyone heard anything yet??

Meanwhile rival clubs start to announce there details:

Bolton Freeze prices for 6th year (inc VAT)

Liverpool increase by 6%

United raise price by £1 per ticket

Arsenal 6.5% increase

Burnley have also frozen prices in the championship - whilst Preston N0b End have reduced prices by 25% for the league 1 campaign

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Hopefully we stay up and I imagine the average ticket will remain under £250 but should we go down that's just not possible. A burnley ticket is around £420 for comparison

Thought it might be useful to half a thread just for Season ticket info.......Hopefully following sunday, we will hear what our prices will be for next season - no big hikes please.

Anyone heard anything yet??

Meanwhile rival clubs start to announce there details:

Bolton Freeze prices for 6th year (inc VAT)

Liverpool increase by 6%

United raise price by £1 per ticket

Arsenal 6.5% increase

Burnley have also frozen prices in the championship - whilst Preston N0b End have reduced prices by 25% for the league 1 campaign

Was told a couple of weeks ago from someone very close to the ticket pricing,that there will be a nominal increase next season,and that includes if we get relegated,the only way it could change, is, if the Venky's decide to get involved,so far they have left it to the the guys who have always done it.......

Was told a couple of weeks ago from someone very close to the ticket pricing,that there will be a nominal increase next season,and that includes if we get relegated,the only way it could change, is, if the Venky's decide to get involved,so far they have left it to the the guys who have always done it.......

Thats not what the commercial department told me today.

They told me the prices have been agreed and it all depends on sunday.....details should be released early next week.

Also the end of season awards is now likely to be more of a pre-season awards bash due to how late its got without knowing what league we are in.

Should hopefully hear something early next week once our status has been decided.

As for kick-off, mid August I believe.

Do you think its as early as the weekend 13/14 of august or the one after? My Wife is planning a trip to London and I dont want to waste going to England and not watch a Rovers match!

Do you think its as early as the weekend 13/14 of august or the one after? My Wife is planning a trip to London and I dont want to waste going to England and not watch a Rovers match!

I am hoping we start with an away game if it is then. I dont get back from honeymoon unil 20th!!

Yup, thats the one.

Community Shield is on the 7th August and the season kicks off a week later.

Yup, thats the one.

Community Shield is on the 7th August and the season kicks off a week later.

Unless of course the worst happen's, then would i be right in presuming we would start on the 6th August?

Thats not what the commercial department told me today.

They told me the prices have been agreed and it all depends on sunday.....details should be released early next week.

Also the end of season awards is now likely to be more of a pre-season awards bash due to how late its got without knowing what league we are in.

Yeah you are right,the prices have been agreed for quite a while,but they reckon a small increase whatever division we are in,soon find out,what I was saying re the Venky's,is they work in a very different way than anyone down at Ewood has seen before,and if they want to change things they will,but I do think they are slowly seeing the light,and are listening more to people who know what they are doing down there..

Was thinking of popping down to watch Conference Play Off Final tomorrow because it is at the City of Manchester. However the cheapest price is £36 + £5 booking fee :angry: so they can get stuffed!

Whilst looking for this I saw that AFC Wimbledon's early bird season ticket costs a bargain £350!!

Yeah you are right,the prices have been agreed for quite a while,but they reckon a small increase whatever division we are in,soon find out,what I was saying re the Venky's,is they work in a very different way than anyone down at Ewood has seen before,and if they want to change things they will,but I do think they are slowly seeing the light,and are listening more to people who know what they are doing down there..

Thank goodness for that!

• Backroom

I expect an announcement tomorrow, can't wait to get my form through.

Also an announcement on a sponsor should be imminent I imagine.

If season ticket prices went up to £250 it would still be great value.

Its not as much as £250 (bburn end prices anyway)

I expect an announcement tomorrow, can't wait to get my form through.

More likely monday/ tuesday

Archived