BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ryan Nelsen

Mercer

Guest Rovers4Good

Another one of Keans lies the man will shoot himself in the foot sooner rather than later but i wish he would shoot himself somewhere else. :)

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The protestors... and Venky's.

Who will the Soccer Saturday panel blame? How about the Sunday Supplement, how about Jim White, how about Nixon, how about Lawrenson?

'Stevie did his best considering the owners, really feel for the guy, never got a fair shake, especially with those 'orrible fans'.

The protestors... and Venky's.

Who will the Soccer Saturday panel blame? How about the Sunday Supplement, how about Jim White, how about Nixon, how about Lawrenson?

'Stevie did his best considering the owners, really feel for the guy, never got a fair shake, especially with those 'orrible fans'.

To be fair, Matty, you don't become a bad manager overnight.

Kean did it in a millisecond.

Diouf - Confirmed Lies

Salgado - Confirmed Lies

Roberts - Confirmed Lies

Hoillet - Confirmed Lies

Andrews - Confirmed Lies

Nelsen - Confirmed Lies

I see a pattern. Not to mention the players who should have been signing for us but didn't.

Kean gets a difficult question about a player and he lies. Venky do the same.

If he told the truth people would know he's a c**t. If he lies they find out later he's a liar.

It's a shame to see such long-time pros like Nelsen & Emerton leave out the backdoor.

It's terrifying when you look at a list of names that have left/become unavailable in the last 12 months. With the exception of the goalkeeper, I reckon you could cobble together a team that is stronger than anything we have now...

Salgado Nelsen P. Jones Chimbonda

Emerton J. Jones Andrews Diouf

Roberts Santa Cruz

It's fair to say that eight of those possibly would have been starting games for us a little over 12 months ago under Allardyce, when we were a top 10 club.

I'm not saying I want every one of those back at the club, but collectively that's an immense amount of experience to ditch. When you're in a scrap you call for the experience heads, so I'd pick that team ahead of who's left every day of the week (obviously I'd have a mix of both if you combine them).

With all that taken away, we now look like a naive newly-promoted team, with absolutely no 'know-how' about how to grind out results in this league. We're going to be really relying on the likes of Givet, Dunn, Pedersen, Yakubu, Robinson and hopefully Samba to pull us through this. They're the only players we have left with the experience we need.

FYI everyone:

•I can report that Ryan Nelsen was considering a return to D.C. United when Tottenham swopped in at the last minute. I can also tell you he still plans to come back to the Red-and-Black. There should be a full report up at MLSS before long.

Taken from Link

(this is a secondary link off a DC United Message Board on bigsoccer.com)

his return will be in a coaching capacity

It's terrifying when you look at a list of names that have left/become unavailable in the last 12 months. With the exception of the goalkeeper, I reckon you could cobble together a team that is stronger than anything we have now...

Salgado Nelsen P. Jones Chimbonda

Emerton J. Jones Andrews Diouf

Roberts Santa Cruz

Put Frank Fielding in there and you're 100% right

Nelsen on the bench for Spurs tonight..........

^_^

So, our club captain, one of the best centre halves we've got/had, one of the most respected and experienced players at the club has been paid by someone at Ewood to leave rovers. Here he is first available game for him, on the bench for Spurs.

T***ers.

Decifer ? Oh dear .........

Nelsen would not have prevented the himiliation yesterday but players such as him and Emerton and the two Joneses (and E-H Diouf) were leaders and there were no leaders on the pitch at the Emirates. It is players like these who led the relegation fight last season and within the present squad I do not see any leaders to step forward and replace them.

?

The 'club' is not simply the current ownership.and management.

The club is as far away from the current ownership and management as can possibly be. They are absolutely not worthy of our badge, to be in any way associated with our club.

Gutted about the loss of Nelsen, good luck to him for the future and I hope he is treated in a way more befitting of a Rovers legend.

Friedel and Nelsen reunited. Both deemed to be too old, of no use, and to be in the best interests of the club financially to get rid of them.

We could really have done with their experience, passion for the club and sheer determination in these next few months. They may no longer be at the peak of their powers, but if they are good enough for Tottenham's squad then they are more than good enough for ours.

Archived