BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] RANT 3

My rant is how odd it can be, one can come to this forum and it lists zero persons here, then a few minutes later, 18 guests. That hasn't happened much but I have seen it occur.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A magazine that has been around since 1942 was called Hit Parader. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hit_Parader

Looks like the magazine went under though, they seem to have some sort of version still that deals mainly with Heavy Metal music.http://www.hitparader.com/

But they use to cover all "pop" music.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Travellers are still there near my parents' house in Baxenden. What a joke- despite urinating near to a school, kids avoiding playing on a public playground, leaving loads of rubbish, being served with an eviction notice they are still there.

The Council and Police just blame each other, and I've lost total faith in all of them. There are plenty of sites for travellers in Hyndburn/BWD for them to live on, but no, they go to a public field play loud music, barbecue and cause a mess yet nothing is done.

Parasites.

Travellers are still there near my parents' house in Baxenden. What a joke- despite urinating near to a school, kids avoiding playing on a public playground, leaving loads of rubbish, being served with an eviction notice they are still there.

The Council and Police just blame each other, and I've lost total faith in all of them. There are plenty of sites for travellers in Hyndburn/BWD for them to live on, but no, they go to a public field play loud music, barbecue and cause a mess yet nothing is done.

Parasites.

Sounds like Edisford Bridge on a sunny day and not a traveller to be seen!

• Moderation Lead

Sounds like Edisford Bridge on a sunny day and not a traveller to be seen!

Yeah, but people only visit there, don't stay overnight!!

Naaaa Gypos er'O'reight

I might have known you'd stick up for them, no defending the indefensible.

Parasites.

There shouldn't be. Travellers by definition means they should be moving on doesn't it? They should be fined for everywhere they stop for longer than one night.

• Moderation Lead

There shouldn't be. Travellers by definition means they should be moving on doesn't it? They should be fined for everywhere they stop for longer than one night.

They should be, but they won't be. The Police and Council just blame each other and won't take ownership of the issue.

Naaaa Gypos er'O'reight

so if someone has a pop at another ethnic group you have a go ,yet its ok for you to use gypo?

very racist that name TJ!

exactly , travellers in houses or statics ..how does that work ha.

• Moderation Lead

Its top being a racist, I can see the appeal now, it's very liberating.

Honestly though,

I do love the way gypos(travellers, pikeys...) really ruffle the feathers of the middle classes by setting up camp in their back gardens(almost literally)

Can't believe I'm taking you on, but ok. Yeah, because they're behaving in a way that would see us domiciled folk leaving the scene in handcuffs, yeah, loveable behaviour.

There are sites for travellers to go to as mentioned above, but they don't, they turn up on public land for kids to play on, ruining the turf with their vehicles and preventing kids from playing on there. If they turned up over the road from you behaving the same way I'm sure you'd be dead happy.

I think you'll probably find that these travellers can't just turn up at designated sites and pitch up K-Hod. If they're anything like the travellers we've seen in Bburn recently they'll be of Eastern European origin which makes things more difficult. The police and council have to go through the motions in situation such as this, they can’t just evict them from land straight off the bat, frustrating though that it is.

• Moderation Lead

I think you'll probably find that these travellers can't just turn up at designated sites and pitch up K-Hod. If they're anything like the travellers we've seen in Bburn recently they'll be of Eastern European origin which makes things more difficult. The police and council have to go through the motions in situation such as this, they can’t just evict them from land straight off the bat, frustrating though that it is.

They're Irish this lot Gav.

If I rocked up on a playing field doing the same, watch me get arrested. Double standards and all that.

Its top being a racist, I can see the appeal now, it's very liberating.

Honestly though,

I do love the way gypos(travellers, pikeys...) really ruffle the feathers of the middle classes by setting up camp in their back gardens(almost literally)

ruffle feathers? they are scum , do you condone the ewood non travellers for bricking fans?

• Backroom

When people say they are 'Team this' and 'Team that', think it started with Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. It's very sad.

And the term 'hater'.

'Haters gunna hate!'

They're Irish this lot Gav.

If I rocked up on a playing field doing the same, watch me get arrested. Double standards and all that.

When they turned up at Hoghton Village Hall car park they got sprayed with slurry. They soon moved on.

I don't like those people who make love in the open air and leave their condoms in a field. If a sheep or cow were to eat them they could choke.

Back to the god old dog s~#t issue I recall, when I lived in Southport, watching two blokes in their 50/60's walking past my house and one let his dog do a sausage outside my gate.

I waited until they came back and confronted them, they denied it until I showed them the photo on my phone.

I made one of them pick it up with his hands and put the smelly sausage in his jacket pocket.....bliss.

Archived