BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Camera Position In Riverside

The pillars would not matter as the new gantry would be suspended from the front of the roof.

that would be a complicated job, hope they've(who ever "they" are these days) got their thinking caps on and they dont hire some gypos from across the road to build it

• Like 1

A definite PR exercise going on, talking about exact amounts of tickets sold when in the past you would hear nothing of actual sales.

I mean 250 sold instead of 5, that's some like for like increase! Nevermind closing stands, we'll need a bigger ground if sales carry on at this rate!

Venkys Ministry Of Thought in full throttle.

Everyone buy season tickets and match day tickets in the Riverside only then the ground will look empty for every game!

Great idea.

A pseudo boycott

However, the football is so sh!te Sky aren't planning to show us next season at Ewood, so no cameras will be required.

Edited by BlueMonday

• Backroom

Off topic slightly but has there always been a structure connecting the JW and BBE near roof level? I know the tunnel is lower but I thought I spotted someThing different driving past today

Off topic slightly but has there always been a structure connecting the JW and BBE near roof level? I know the tunnel is lower but I thought I spotted someThing different driving past today

Not sure on this but a couple of weeks back they had a crane there doing stuff to the roof in that area, so could be new? I thought I heard the screen was going in that bit?

They seem to be happy with ST sales, up 144 % on last year, new family stand, 255 sold as opposed to 5 last yr, according to Rovers website.

Quite pleased with themselves. ^_^

So they could have sold 10 season tickets last season, and now sold 25. Show us the actuals, rather than percentages. In fact percentages mean nothing, unless you can show the exact figures.

Why worry?...whoever the hated Venkys appoint it WILL be the wrong person.

We are on a hiding to nothing.

Not really. What if they appointed me? Oh never mind, i know one person without a doubt who will hate them appointing me. So i get tour point lol Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

Extremely minor in the general scheme of things but If they are relocating the cameras to the Riverside it is a long overdue and very welcome move imo.

Nothing was ever said about the direction of the sun when I was on the Fans Forum years ago, the problem seemed to more one of convenience in that everything was hi tech and just plugged straight in in the JW stand.

A minor plus if it happens. Now all we need is a manager and some players.

Edited by RevidgeBlue