BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bradford City (home)

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Big Picture said:

I am usually a watcher rather than  contributor but I felt I needed to say something.

I cannot believe the majority on here are Rovers fans. I find it depressing reading most of the comments. I have never seen such hate towards our own players. Such negativity. Most seem to be trying to put do each other for the most destructive of comments. It’s been the same for many a year but even after such a great season it’s still going on!

Some of you need to look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you feel the need to be so spiteful and nasty.

i am sure this will be answered with aggression but I can bet good money it will be the usual suspects who will not want their usual moanfest questioned. Support the team of feck off.

so Samuel isn't a poor player who doesn't put a shift in?.

Mowbray's decisions aren't questionable?

Downings ball distribution isn't awful?

You talk about hating players?

We just want them to play with pride for the shirt.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

I know why you don't post much. Nice rant though. Gobshite.

I don’t post at all. Learn to read. You are second to Rochina for being the biggest moaner. You are not a true Rovers fan. If you were you would have belief and hope no matter what. All you do is spout hate and bile.

• Backroom

Really big 45 minutes coming up. Mowbray needs to get us going again, we'd lost our way by the end of that half. Also please take Samuel off. I'd rather have Mowbray himself playing up front. 

I don’t post at all. Learn to read. You are second to Rochina for being the biggest moaner. You are not a true Rovers fan. If you were you would have belief and hope no matter what. All you do is spout hate and bile.

Im at the match you tedious tit. Where are you?

If you were a true Rovers fan, you will know that we will have 20 shots and Bradford will score from their only one.  Twas ever thus...

We have hope,  but the amount of balls we have kicked over the touch line and out for a goal kick is unacceptable 

Just now, DE. said:

Really big 45 minutes coming up. Mowbray needs to get us going again, we'd lost our way by the end of that half. Also please take Samuel off. I'd rather have Mowbray himself playing up front. 

The kid is surely entering last chance saloon territory soon. Lack of talent can be forgiven but not a lack of effort. Summed up at the end of that half when he was moaning about nothing just dawdling around.

• Backroom
Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

The kid is surely entering last chance saloon territory soon. Lack of talent can be forgiven but not a lack of effort. Summed up at the end of that half when he was moaning about nothing just dawdling around.

Yep, needs to sort himself out. Big opportunity for him tonight to give Mowbray something to think about. 

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Im at the match you tedious tit. Where are you?

Told you I would be met with aggression from the usual suspects. Being at the match doesn’t give you any special rights to sl*g anyone you want, have a go at the manager or tactics. You actually love moaning, it perhaps makes you feel better to have a dig at others. Is your life that crap?

Anyway I’ve said my piece, I created an account simply to fire back at those who get semi’s on when we supposedly play bad (by being top of the league)! The professional moaners need to stop trying to out do each other with their negativity!

Busy working not watching but this suggests Rovers were OK despite not having our entire spine:

Home TeamBlackburnAway TeamBradford
Possession
Home55%
Away45%
Shots
Home7
Away0
Shots on Target
Home2
Away0
Corners
Home5
Away1
Fouls
Home2
Away7

Huge second-half coming up

• Backroom

Bradford haven't been in the game, save for trying to kick the crap out of us. Unfortunately we have Samuel up front which is evening things out somewhat. We desperately need Dack to do something. None of the others seem to have it in them. 

Archived