BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bradford City (home)

Just now, DE. said:

After the stunt Gillingham pulled Im happy for them to lose everything match until the end of the season. We don't need to worry about MK Dons, they should be worried about us.

Solid win in the end. The subs changed everything. As soon as Samuel came off the pitch we looked a lot more fluid. Dack once again leads the charge. A true talisman. 

Ah got you. Thought perhaps it was some local thing for you!

I think we’re both firmly in agreement regarding Samuel. Absolute pony.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mike E said:

Mostly it's that you're a newbie trying to tell some who've been on here for ages (in some cases, 20-odd years) how to post.

Integrate.

Maybe but 48 years a fan gives me some weight...  Even newbies should be able to tell moaning old men to get a grip though. Goodbye...

1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

Bloody awful performance. No attacking plan. 

That simply does not reflect the game and how hard the whole team worked for this win. 

Absolutely dominated from start to finish...although we created lots of half chances whilst Samuel was on the pitch. The introduction of Payne and then Armstrong's pace through the middle changed the dynamic completely and had Bradford facing their own goal all too often.

Evans was immense tonight and IMHO deserved MOTM.

Very good victory especially considering the makeshift defence and the withdrawal of Lenihan. 

8 to go....COYB! 

All I have to say is those who weren’t here can have no idea how hard we worked for those three points. Bradford never got a look in. 

One of our best performances of the season. Hard working. Defensively solid. Good midfield play and created chances. No sign of panic when Bradford did have the ball. 

We are top of the league and thoroughly deserve to be after one defeat in what 27 or 28. 

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Don't think we've been that bad, we started well but the pressure is starting to tell. We need someone to rise to the occasion second half and produce a bit of magic.

........And as per usual it came from Dack.

Job done, i was rrally surprised by a few of the mosr recent comments when I logged in briefly before half time. I didnt think we werr that bad at all, i've seen us play far worse this season and it's a completely different kettle of fish now with the pressure on.

Samuel and Antonsson were very poor. On the other hand two of my least favourite players had blinders. Evans had his best game for about 3 seasons and Williams looked a lot more comfortable in the middle than he does at LB.

Dack had a quietish first half but showed his class in the second.

Now then - let's see if Shrewsbury like it up 'em!

1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

Bloody awful performance. No attacking plan. 

You obviously never saw the game blueboy, but then again maybe you did :rolleyes:

Really enjoyable game, set off like a house on fire for once but couldn't convert. We looked fresh and full of running, but made harder work of it than it should have been.

Credit to Mowbray, great subs, turned and won the game for us.

Such a luxury to have Payne on the bench, that lads quality.

Onwards and upwards.

MK MK you are next.

It's about time Evans put a performance in like that, best I've seen him in a rovers shirt for a long time, maybe ever? Bradford created next to nothing and although we weren't at our best if our final ball was a bit better we'd have won it by 4 or 5. 8 more to go now lads. Just got too keep winning. Bradley Dack is a magician. 

everyone at the club will be very happy after tonight’s performance. Key men missing while others limped off injured, yet it never knocked Rovers out of their stride - albeit against a very ordinary Bradford. Team spirit looks to be outstanding. There’s flair when it’s needed. All Rovers have to do is keep winning as many games as possible (obviously). 8 games to go and if we could win 6 of those (big ask I agree), it would put the pressure on Wigan and Shrewsbury tremendously. Win 5 or 6 and we would be favourites for automatic promotion. The other two aren’t going to win them all.

Archived