BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 2018-19

6 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Jordan Rhodes scores for the second successive week.

They've got a lethal striker there if hes getting his confidence back.

Good to see, someone who only deserves the utmost respect following his time here.

How’s he doing with those channels though? Not seen the stats tbf. :unsure:

• Like 1

• Backroom

Sounds like Rhodes may be back to enjoying football again, when he’s loved he’ll score goals in this league he’s had a couple of shocking seasons but fancy he’ll bag 20 this one 

He probably needed that today after his penalty last week.

QPR don't have quality players and McClaren hasn't had millions to spend loads either. 2 players in both on free transfers 

Why Holloway was ever sacked I don't know But I don't blame McClaren but the owners and their director of football Les Ferdinand. Its been cut backs after cut backs since they got relegated and Redknapp left. What are the aims for this season? 

Edited by chaddyrovers
Miss a S of Players

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

What happens with the coffin ceremony after back to back promotions if it's technically already been raised ?

On the roof!

Just now, DE. said:

Who would have predicted Bolton starting this well? You have to hand it to Parkinson, he's done a very good job there in difficult circumstances. 

He's made some very clever signings with next to no money. That's why I hope we don't blow such big money on one unproven 19 year old.

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

QPR don't have quality player and McClaren hasn't had millions to spend loads either. 2 players in both on free transfers 

Why Holloway was ever sacked I don't know But I don't blame McClaren but the owners and their director of football Les Ferdinand. Its been cut backs after cut backs since they got relegated and Redknapp left. What are the aims for this season? 

All things considered their aim has to be simply to survive. That being said I don't know why you'd bring in McLaren to try and achieve that. Imagine he'll be gone by Christmas. 

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

QPR don't have quality player and McClaren hasn't had millions to spend loads either. 2 players in both on free transfers 

and yet we bid 4.5 million for one on deadline day. 

6 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

You were delighted when you thought we were going to sign Freeman, surely he hasn't become a bad player in a week.

I miss a S of Player. So calm down.

Freeman is their best player and its no wonder McClaren threaten to walk out on QPR if he was sold. Also lose their number 1 keeper in Smithes and back 4 doesnt look to good either. Smith is decent, Washington never kick on like he should have done. 

8 minutes ago, DE. said:

All things considered their aim has to be simply to survive. That being said I don't know why you'd bring in McLaren to try and achieve that. Imagine he'll be gone by Christmas. 

Was McClaren bought in to bring the youth players? 

Why was Holloway sacked? Do you know why? 

Paul Gallagher should should have been sent off for nobbers. Elbow to the face completely unpunished. Might get a retrospective one for that.l but not before he scored a penalty.

When you compare to some of the pedantic yellows we were given today...!

Really needs sorting. The standards of refereeing have fallen badly.