Sign in to follow this  
tonygreenbank

Boredom Relief

Has anyone got any good ideas as to how we can get our Rovers fix during this current crisis?

Maybe watching You Tube clips of matches?

Maybe some Rovers related quiz questions?

Weekends are going to be tough. Any suggestions gratefully received!

1 hour ago, tonygreenbank said:

Has anyone got any good ideas as to how we can get our Rovers fix during this current crisis?

I've left the Duchy for a week and am ensconced in Ossy talking to people with broad accents and wearing replica shirts etc as near as I can get now the games off.

horse racing is on,so is greyhound racing and the national league are playing as well,if you don`t like any of those three then it`s going to be a pretty boring weekend,get the monopoly set out or a deck of cards🙂

May i suggest self isolation. Stock up on booze and light snacks and just go for it.

Keep in contact with your older parents but just chill and listen to music.

Re stock early. 8am.

1 hour ago, DeeCee said:

I've left the Duchy for a week and am ensconced in Ossy talking to people with broad accents and wearing replica shirts etc as near as I can get now the games off.

You may not get back DeeCee! Cornwall will take the chance to self isolate!

5 hours ago, tonygreenbank said:

Try Massage Relief, fills the time and always a happy ending ...... unlike Football

15 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

Great game at Ewood today...what a result...all to play for ...

Yes a great game and now top! What a signing Archibald was. 22 games unbeaten with Leeds away next.

that season was the first my friends and i started going on our own,my dad stating he was fed up with the idiots in the blackburn end and proclaiming we were old enough to look after ourselves,used to love it in the blackburn end,everyone seemed to have their own place on the terrace and look at the entrance price😎,that villa winger tony daily,what an absolute handful,thankfully he used to hit the crowd more than the striker when he tried to cross it,if he could have crossed a football he would have been legendary

VPN. Just sayin'...

We’re doing this on Twitter... if anyone not on Twitter is equally bored feel free to join in...😳

#‪CombineRoversPlayersNamesToMakeA......for example

Country & Western star
Bassist with an indie band 
Actor

3DD3A7B5-9E3A-4D68-9412-C2618BD85E66.png

DF29DC2D-19EF-4256-9F36-3A5B17AE3D0E.png

0E780424-ACA8-42EE-9CF8-FFD6F37B4784.png

Been on the piss in Ossy then Accy then back to Ossy for last orders, family meal out in Chorley with my kids and grand kids this affa, all good.

Not got Corona virus yet........

You don't have to go so far from here for a really good read.  Check out the Player Archive.  It's now reached the letter G.

So much research and work has gone into this and it's obviously going to be such an important part of our club's culture.

You can also try checking out my website.  Loads of spoofs and silliness relating to our beloved club RovingMick.com

With no football on Sky and BT I've had to start talking with my wife. I've just found out that she no longer works at Woolworths.