BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mural Outside Ewood

J*B

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/venkysout

Full systems go on this one. The artist will need a few days on it, so let's try hit the target quick and get it done ASAP.

The artist will be sending over some designs as to what he recommends will look good / be effective / be relevant. Once we've got the designs the confirmation of which we go for will happen via vote.

Not entirely sure what happens if the target isn't hit. Will confirm and edit this later.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/venkysout

Thanks to Andy for sorting it.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will need to raise this through just giving.

I believe someone has offered to kindly donate the design fee from these boards to Madon.

The £205 collected at the pro-active meeting , I believe is being used by BRFCAG and Ewood Blues for protest and won't be used for this.

So any initiatives outside of things done by those groups will require a seperate funding stream.

However with justgiving pages for specific things, it's very transparent with the end result being transparent and tangible .

We need to move quick on this as it would be nice for it to be painted in time for the Wolves game.

Josh, Andy N and Pete are taking control of this initiative with Some great input from Ewood dawn too .

RTID

I and a few others mentioned a mural weeks ago and I have to applaud the members of the site for taking it forward, it just goes to show what a bit of unity and a few ideas can create.

Probably be next week now, but I've got a few quid to contribute.

Great effort.

Just as a side issue, is their room for signing of the mural in the bottom corner? For example if Chris Sutton supported our campaign, came to town and did a press picture and signing, the press coverage could keep going after the initial unveiling.

Get celebs to support the cause with signings.

I and a few others mentioned a mural weeks ago and I have to applaud the members of the site for taking it forward, it just goes to show what a bit of unity and a few ideas can create.

Probably be next week now, but I've got a few quid to contribute.

Great effort.

Just as a side issue, is their room for signing of the mural in the bottom corner? For example if Chris Sutton supported our campaign, came to town and did a press picture and signing, the press coverage could keep going after the initial unveiling.

Get celebs to support the cause with signings.

I like this idea

I like this idea. I've done my bit chipping in. Basically what it would have cost me to buy a ticket to next home game if I wasn't boycotting. Not a lot to ask really.

Any preliminaries of what the mural looks like?

As for ex-players putting their weight behind it. It's a nice idea but a lot of them don't seem to care less or in some cases have belittled efforts. More of my "heroes" as a kid than I'd like to admit have gone massively down in my estimations through at best being very quite on our plight and at worst poured scorn on us particularly the era that cretin kean.

I think we'd get anonymous support from certain celeb fans, but maybe not players.

Gally possibly? Matt Derb? Nigel Howarth? people of this ilk, but support can't be asked for publicly or advertised, that's the hurdle.

I like this idea. I've done my bit chipping in. Basically what it would have cost me to buy a ticket to next home game if I wasn't boycotting. Not a lot to ask really.

Any preliminaries of what the mural looks like?

As for ex-players putting their weight behind it. It's a nice idea but a lot of them don't seem to care less or in some cases have belittled efforts. More of my "heroes" as a kid than I'd like to admit have gone massively down in my estimations through at best being very quite on our plight and at worst poured scorn on us particularly the era that cretin kean.

Graffia going to do a few designs based on feedback being gathered off here etc.

Then it will be put to everyone which we go with it.

The sooner we can get to the full figure the better, so we can get it all done and dusted before end of the month.

Been a good start on justgiving page , with unbelievable support from the off

Graffia going to do a few designs based on feedback being gathered off here etc.

Then it will be put to everyone which we go with it.

The sooner we can get to the full figure the better, so we can get it all done and dusted before end of the month.

Been a good start on justgiving page , with unbelievable support from the off

whats the addy and I will add later?

Just a thought... will we need a permanent guard to stop it being defaced by our friends from Burnley?

Not really. Any damage caused here will be retaliated with damage to something over there. Didn't someone say they have a dyche mural. Not beyond the wit of man to throw a bucket of paint over it if the same is done here.

Archived