BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mural Outside Ewood

J*B

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent fundraising there. Looking forward to seeing it.

As for the state of the rovers remember memorial to my surprise the club emailed back and it will be done tomorrow morning. Wonders never cease. So we shall see....

Funny that, a post on here and things seem to happen over there.

Could give them the benefit of the doubt and say it was always scheduled to be done tomorrow regardless. But it does seem coincidental that nearly 2 months after my mate emailed them about it nothing happened and it's mentioned on a public forum and 1 day later there's plans to fix it.

Excellent fundraising there. Looking forward to seeing it.

As for the state of the rovers remember memorial to my surprise the club emailed back and it will be done tomorrow morning. Wonders never cease. So we shall see....

Hope they've not gone to The Two Ronnies store for an ' o '

Do the club know that the mural is going up on the side of the BBE? If so a tremendous gesture. Any update on the B52 flyover and parachute fire breathing display team?

Just had word that the red arrows have been tipped off.

Fantastic effort from the supporters and so many from these boards on raising the total.

Been working away this past weekend in Scotland, but momentum beginning to grow again.

This would not of gone un-noticed and one ex player (Salgado) did message me too, but by that time the total had been raised.

It's all systems go.

Proud to be a rover

Fantastic effort from the supporters and so many from these boards on raising the total.

Been working away this past weekend in Scotland, but momentum beginning to grow again.

This would not of gone un-noticed and one ex player (Salgado) did message me too, but by that time the total had been raised.

It's all systems go.

Proud to be a rover

Salgado really is a club legend.

• Backroom

It's all systems go.

Proud to be a rover

Salgado to unveil it?

Strange. Salgado was at Ewood for only a short time and when the glory days had gone but he seems more attached to Rovers than those who spent years here.

Great bloke.

I don't find it strange. I think it's because the man has class!

He certainly found something endearing about Rovers in his short time here. Then again we were a proud well run club when he joined and someone like him and who he's worked for and what he's done in the game it must have been extremely shocking to suddenly end up being told what to do by a Scottish clown and a cockney spiv !

Strange. Salgado was at Ewood for only a short time and when the glory days had gone but he seems more attached to Rovers than those who spent years here.

Great bloke.

This... he was clearly aging and struggling against pace but the way he used to lift the players and team around him and his passing was brilliant.

I seem to remember calls for him to be given the DM spot as a Hierro type.

Lost count the amount of tweets he has posted in support of #Venkysout etc.

Archived