BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham 0 V 2 Blackburn Rovers

Tris

i think we are going to see some goals today/tonight whereveer you are

if tommo starts alongside fergue then i can see good things for the game, otherwise

3-2 to fulham sad.gif

edit:

im also looking forward to the emerton v malbranque contest that we might see on the wings, two good players going at it should be a spectacle

Edited by emerton

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TEAM NEWS

Gallagher starts alongside Dickov

Short starts in place of mceverly

Johansson moves to left back

subs... encks, thommo, MGP, flitcroft, matteo

Thommo on the bench? I would think he would start this one after the great second half last sunday. Does this mean that Tugay is in the starting line-up?

Frosty: Gamst could probably do a job up front in Tromsø, but before he has established himself as a good leftwinger in Prem, he will not be something to put up front IMO.

Maverick: Correct, if this is true.. My guess is that Thommo isn't fit enough for 90 minutes just yet- and that Sparky wants to have some firepower on the bench.

can anyone tell me whats happening ON the pitch as all I can see from every sky camera is the Rovers fans taking their seats, eating their pies or sipping their drinks and chatting !!!

tris take note

there is no more media interest than on any other match day biggrin.gif

Edited by 1864roverite

Do not like having Tugay on the field, but sparky knows best.

I gotta think Thompson comes in as a second half sub again for Tugay.

Tugay has infact been very good in the first half, as has the whole team. Dickov is a bit anoying though, to greedy imo...

We should have been 2-0 infront at least!

Quite a scrappy game so i think it was a good decision to start Tugay. Well done sparky.

Of course, theres a long way to go yet. We have to keep concentrating, Fulham will come at us 2nd half, Coleman is gonna rip them to bits in the dressing room.

Edited by Blackpool_Rover

Good to see Johansson on the left rather than McEveley. If only dickov can pass the ball a bit more rather than having a go himself, then I think we can socre a few more in the second half..

But, I'm a bit nervous, really hope we still will be attacking minded, because I would put my morgage on Fulham scoring at least one goal..

Edited by krislu

Agree, Tugay's done great.. Ferguson disappointing in the 1st half, not easy to be the distributor when our wingers cut in like they've done. Would love to see Thommo come on, but I don't see it happening just yet, since we've been solid. Fulham horribly bad, the Senegalese in centre midfield has been absolutely rubbish.

for some reason over here in Leyland the differing camera angles are showing some very interesting views of how the Rovers fans have made a pattern in the stnds - seating arrangement that is.

I cant really see whats going on pitchwise but I have seen the Rovers fans celebrate so are we winning ?

BTW I have just watched Mrs Benson eat a balti pie in under 58 seconds, the most amazing thing is that her husband has just beaten her record !

now then whats the score ?? laugh.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.