SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham 0 V 2 Blackburn Rovers

Tris

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What great memories of last season. Had I gotten my wife pregnant that week we were going to name our son Jonathan! I remember discussing with Tris at the half going to see the Burnley derby this season.

After that preview, I think I have to pop the video of that match in the VCR this week.

1-3 us. Dickov, Emerton(2) and McBride with a late consolation.

Well I'd prefer a nice 2-0 win to the Rovers with two first half goals and from then on Rovers control the game.rolleyes.gif

However its a lot more likely that we'll start the game like a house on fire, go 3-0 up, then as normal, have our rubbish period of the game and Fulham will pull it back to 3-3. While all our fans sit in their seats and dispair.

Historically its against us, teams who are on a run of draws normally end up breaking the run by getting beat, and after Sunday's debacle rollercoaster I can't see past a defeat.

Fulham pretty strong at home us so unpredictable its predictable withstupid.gif - we haven't exactly done well at Craven Cottage over the years and our guarantee of at least conceeding/giving x1 goal away will end our mini revival.

2-0 Foolham with Cole to continue the run of ex players scoring against us.

Friedel

Neill wink.gif Todd Nissa Mcevely

Emo Ferguson Tugay Thommo

Dickov Stead

I rather see Thommo in the middle and Pedersen on the left wing. Tugay could be benched for this one. Can't see that he has done anything to deserve to be in the starting line-up.

The rest of the team looks good biggrin.gif

still feeling mindlessly optimistic, despite my 3-0 prediction for the Brum game failing to materialise:

2-0 Rovers, Dickov and Thompson the scorers

A minute silence before the game to mourn the loss of any sense of proportion by the media.

Rovers commended in the tabloids for getting rid of their racist element practically overnight, yes that's right all two of them, though one of the papers breaks ranks by stating that one Rovers fan 'looked at Andy Cole in an odd way'

Just wondered if anyone was planning in sitting in Fulhams neutral section?

I am not, but just thought it was quite interesting of a club(especially being in the prem) to have a neutral section.Do any other clubs have this?I know in Rugby Union international(dont know about rugby league cause i dont watch that rubbish) the whole stadium is neutral

Does anyone know any decent pubs near the ground and also what time they open. We should get there for about 11 (planes, trains and tubes allowing) so don't want to be wasting any VDT.

Same team as finished on Sunday and us to win 2-0 (Emerton, Thommo).

I am not, but just thought it was quite interesting of a club(especially being in the prem) to have a neutral section.Do any other clubs have this?I know in Rugby Union international(dont know about rugby league cause i dont watch that rubbish) the whole stadium is neutral

In Germany each club has another club to wich they have some sort of alliance. i forget most of them but FC Bayerns is Koln for example, and scarfs are available with both teams on etc. I have witnessed Koln vs Bayern and they have massive areas that are neutral, all kinds of pre and post match entertainment and general merriment. Shame they cant pull it off in England, wonder whos Rovers would be?

A game which we should expect to win after the last two away games against Fulham. Another entertaining 4-3 would be good to watch but a win is more important. hopefully hughes will have noticed that we can't start without tommo. he changed the game on sunday with gally. Only downer I have for the weekend is the fact that I'm going in a car with Fulham fans. mad.gif I'll still be in the Blackburn end but if we lose it'll be hell for me if we lose and thats a big if. one question will Cole be getting any stick? a tight 2-1 win hopefully coming our way and a place of the bottam

Cna't see us getting much out of this one,

Last season this was the game that turned our season around, I hope too see the same this season!

Btw, statisticaly there is a 30% chance of us winning the game and 22% for a draw. dry.gif

Edited by krislu

In Germany each club has another club to wich they have some sort of alliance. i forget most of them but FC Bayerns is Koln for example, and scarfs are available with both teams on etc. I have witnessed Koln vs Bayern and they have massive areas that are neutral, all kinds of pre and post match entertainment and general merriment. Shame they cant pull it off in England, wonder whos Rovers would be?

Rovers Alliance? our good natured 'friends' from the Turd of course,preparing the welcome as we speak................

http://boards.footymad.net/mboard/load.php...&mid=2142784912 laugh.gif

Back to the Fulham game,another draw at best I'm afraid...our defence is appalling.

Btw, statisticaly there is a 30% chance of us winning the game and 22% for a draw.

And that means there's a 48% chance we'll loose it ! ph34r.gif

and 52% of us getting something from the game.. wink.gif

Edited by krislu

• Backroom
Btw, statisticaly there is a 30% chance of us winning the game and 22% for a draw.

And that means there's a 48% chance we'll loose it ! ph34r.gif

and 52% of us getting something from the game.. wink.gif

Oh yeah.. tongue.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.