BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Villa 1 - 0 Rovers

Flopsy

Wasn't going to go to this one as my partner in crime has let me down wink.gif but I'm starting to sway the other way. I'll set my alarm and see how I feel.

If I do go I'll be on the 9:30 train from Piccadilly if anyone else is travelling on the train. Should be at the pub around 12ish.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't going to go to this one as my partner in crime has let me down wink.gif but I'm starting to sway the other way. I'll set my alarm and see how I feel.

If I do go I'll be on the 9:30 train from Piccadilly if anyone else is travelling on the train. Should be at the pub around 12ish.

Don't come. It wouldn't be right seeing you without the other half biggrin.gif

Wasn't going to go to this one as my partner in crime has let me down  wink.gif  but I'm starting to sway the other way.  I'll set my alarm and see how I feel. 

If I do go I'll be on the 9:30 train from Piccadilly if anyone else is travelling on the train.  Should be at the pub around 12ish.

Don't come. It wouldn't be right seeing you without the other half biggrin.gif

Yeah, I know, who am I going to argue with? Thinking about it though, Tris said he'd be there didn't he..... biggrin.gif

Yeah, I know, who am I going to argue with?

Do you want me to come, you usually do alright with me when it comes to arguing.

Tough game this one if we can earn a point I will be happy. That would be five out of nine, respectable and somewhat acceptable given the Xmas schedule.

If Villa shape like they did against United we could get some joy with Brett on the flanks but I don't think they will. If we play with the effort we have shown of late a point is not out of reach.

It's going to be a tough one. Both teams have been a little short of goals recently so I predict a 1-1 draw, unless Ferguson and Reid start to hit the mark with their shots. Both of them hit it hard and would be a threat if they just get there a little more accuracy.

Edited by Teemu

Jemal Johnson included in squad.

He'll be replacing Bothroyd who's out for the next half a dozen games.

I really hope this lad is given a chance from the bench. I have heard so many good reports on him and he could be a spark thats needed to bring some goals into the team. He may also give stead a kick up the ass

Anybody know how the ticket sales are going for this 1, i got 2 yesterday for the match. I predict a 1-1 draw and us going into the far more important game vs charlton with Reid scoring for us.

Not sure how many we have sold but was told by the ticket office today that you can pay on the day. Coaches "sold out" but that doesn't necessarily mean 'owt.

We have to keep our unbeaten run going against a team that has lost 4 games in a row. However, they did play well against Middlesborough and Man Utd, so we will be in for a hard game. Defence is the key again, if we don't let any in, then we don't lose. We are playing well, we are on a good run and we have played well away from home this, so I'm oing for a 2-1 win.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.