Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ferguson Hands in Transfer Request

No Nay Never

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice doing business with you. 

Not surpised you think that. Tugay was the only decent player we've had off you - frankly you've taken us for quite a few million, what with Ferguson and Amoruso. Still, you can be happy that you have a skipper back who can lead by example and show real moral fibre and courage when the going gets tough... doh!

• Backroom
Have we no sense of shame at being ripped off by a bunch of Jocks.

why should we have any shame? Ferguson and Viola have done a good job of ripping every other bugger off they've come into contact with mad.gif

So, our captain has moved back to the comfort zone. No £8.5m fee, not even a £6m fee, no - a maximum of £5m. No lawsuits against Viola, Murray or Ferguson, no sacking of Ferguson's agent, no John Williams sticking to his guns. Looks like he blinked after all.

Only one person to blame for all this - Barry Ferguson. He got his agent to engineer the move, he forced the Rovers into a corner by handing in a transfer request, he pathetically let his agent say that his family weren't settled, he's f***ed off halfway through a relegation battle, he's got what he wanted all along.

Well, perhaps there's someone else to blame. The fee shows how ridiculous overpriced Ferguson was when Souness bought him.

I get no pleasure from seeing Ferguson go. I didn't rate him as highly as some, but I was looking forward to seeing him partner Savage in our midfield. However, as soon as our soft ex-captain put in a transfer request the club were left with no option but to sell him. You simply can't have a highly-paid player in the club if he doesn't want to play for you.

I'm not sure I've ever felt so much contempt for a Rovers player before. Barry Fergsuon is simply a spineless, selfish, manipulative failure. Good riddance.

Only one person to blame for all this - Barry Ferguson. He got his agent to engineer the move, he forced the Rovers into a corner by handing in a transfer request, he pathetically let his agent say that his family weren't settled, he's f***ed off halfway through a relegation battle, he's got what he wanted all along.

I'm not sure I've ever felt so much contempt for a Rovers player before. Barry Fergsuon is simply a spineless, selfish, manipulative failure. Good riddance.

And that's what most people in the English Premier League who have seen Ferguson play in this league as, especially Rovers fans.

Majorly dissapointed with Ferguson but I'm glad he's gone.

He doesn't want to stick around and prove the critics that he'll get that he couldn't make it in English football.

So, Williams the tough negotiator capitulated and took the measly money on offer. What happened to the £6 million, John ?

Poor bloody show that has left us out of pocket to the tune of £2 million with no time to sign a replacement or a new striker with the little cash we have gleaned from the deal.

Williams out.

So, our captain has moved back to the comfort zone. No £8.5m fee, not even a £6m fee, no - a maximum of £5m. No lawsuits against Viola, Murray or Ferguson, no sacking of Ferguson's agent, no John Williams sticking to his guns. Looks like he blinked after all.

Well, perhaps there's someone else to blame. The fee shows how ridiculous overpriced Ferguson was when Souness bought him.

I get no pleasure from seeing Ferguson go. I didn't rate him as highly as some, but I was looking forward to seeing him partner Savage in our midfield. However, as soon as our soft ex-captain put in a transfer request the club were left with no option but to sell him. You simply can't have a highly-paid player in the club if he doesn't want to play for you.

So then my freind what is Robbie Savage if not the same as Fergie?

Very disappointed.

Disappointed in Barry.

Disappointed that we haven't signed a new striker - yet unsure.gif

Disappointed.

Disappointed? No Furious. We have sold our only class player at a discount and signed nothing. We were struggling before, now relegation is a real prospect. (with money in our pockets that should be on the pitch).

Defeat to the Dingles is a real possibility.

I am utterly disgusted with the bunch of amateurs who purport to be our board.

So then my freind what is Robbie Savage if not the same as Fergie?

I admit there are some parallels, but at least Birmingham made a healthy profit on the player. In addition, Savage didn't drop down to a lower-level having failed to prove himself in the Premiership.

But if we owed Rangers 2.5 million pounds is that exed now as well as we get 5 mill? Or am I being absurd?

We get 2m cash + 500k later. Added to that we dont owe them the 2.5m anymorw. Ie we been taken to the cleaners by a bunch of mickey mouse scotsmen.

We are left with three central midfielders. Tugay Flitty and Savage.

How many prem clubs have just THREE C.M's?

You can throw bodies at that position, but the rest are not good enough to play there.

Absolutely demoralised.

So, Williams the tough negotiator capitulated and took the measly money on offer. What happened to the £6 million, John ?

For this to happen i assume JW has the consent of hughes and he must have a plan! Otherwise he would have stuck to the price! Thinking logically (not always a strong point on here or in rovers board room) hughes and rovers must have a backup plan and a way out of this very very very flat day!

Thank god for the FA cup thats all i can say!

For this to happen i assume JW has the consent of hughes and he must have a plan! Otherwise he would have stuck to the price! Thinking logically (not always a strong point on here or in rovers board room) hughes and rovers must have a backup plan and a way out of this very very very flat day!

Thank god for the FA cup thats all i can say!

Just one word '@#/?'.

Barry Fergsuon is simply a spineless, selfish, manipulative failure.  Good riddance.

Spot on!

Anyone else got a blackburn shirt with Ferguson on the back? What the hell am I going to do with that...?!

what bout my username then better get it changed, How do i change it

You cant, thats the plan... laugh.giflaugh.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.