BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

Got my tickets for game. Queued up until at 11:25. I couldn't believe how many fans turned out to get tickets. Just goes to show Rovers still have some die hard fans who stand by them, even if it means queuing for hours. Some people in the queue had been at ewood since 3.45am with deck chairs the lot.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever......

The post is a general ticketing topic not just discussion for the Burnley game. Todays events were obviously influential in promoting the post but coincidental to the subject matter. Still I suppose that its your call.

btw delete this

Drog

3,955 sold

gutted

How many do we reckon we could have sold if there was unlimited tickets and it went on open sale to those on the database and well as those ST holders who didnt get a ticket.

Makes you wonder where they are every other week rolleyes.gif

simple brfc4eva.....bolton,palace = £35......dingles=£18

i wouldnt of paid 35 quid .18 is ok.SIMPLE AS.

Wasn't really a critism of anyone in particuler, just a retorical question i suppose smile.giftinykit.gif

And boy do i know about cost abbey, couldnt afford a season ticket at the begining of the season (due to me being a student) as i go to games as i can. I've paid for that as aint got a dingle ticket.

Anway i reckon we coulda sold 8k for this 1

those of us who actually sent in a postal application and it was received at the club BEFORE 5pm on TUESDAY have been allocated match tickets, those received in the post today are in the same lottery as the colod callers and queueing members.

I sincerely hope that's correct , 1864 . I posted mine first thing Monday morning . Fingers crossed unsure.giftinykit.gif

he has answered tht on the radio.

expect a big signing in the close season - as long as we are still Premier League. tinykit.gif

it still dont answer the question though. loans dont cost that much do they? wink.gif

Actually some of the loans we were linked with would have cost about a million pounds.

The club have done the Burnley ticket situation fairly.

I had a feeling before Monday that we were going to sell out before the end of the week, especially since it's gone on sale to Season tickets today.

I wanted to go with a group of mates for the game at Burnley, only two of us had two away stubs + more, so we didn't want to risk not getting one, so we got ours first thing.

It's luck at the end of the day. I know two people who phoned up just before 9am this morning and they got the amount of tickets that they wanted.

The club have handled the ticket allocation excellently, and i have no complaints about the distribution even though i dont have one - if anyone has a spare ticket going...... then please post your details !

ill stick it here then.

this morning i rang the ticket office at 9am and i was put in at 48 in the queue. so i waited 1 an a half hours and eventually got to second then guess what i was cut off at second in the ###### queue. so after 1 and a half hours and 8 quid in calls i rang straight back up and was put 62 in queue so again i waited again and when at 13 and another 5 quid on calls i was informed there wer no tickets left.

3 words sum this up

A ###### DISGRACE

read the last 5 pages pal, it was a lottery and you didnt win on this occasion. As sad as it may seem to you its just tough luck.

as for the postal applications, well as I was there on Tuesday the young lady with the blonde hair was just putting the finishing touches to the post received that day. All tickets that had been ordered/requested and whom wanted free travel had just been "sorted".

I am not too sure about what may have happened to todays post as here in Leyland the post dont arrive until 12pm !

Thing is, though, BONS, there were only so many tickets. Some people were bound to be disappointed. What do you expect Rovers to do? If you had got tickets you wouldn't have complained would you?

Very disappointing if you lost out due to a fault in the phone system though. Might be worth ringing the ticket office to point out what had happened so they can fix it.

Demand was always going to outstrip supply..we had well over 5,000 at Wigan in the league cup a few seasons ago and christ knows this game is much bigger for so,so many reasons.

Feel for the folks who missed out but what else could the club do?

Once again how many could we have sold!?......BLACKBURN HERE, BLACKBURN THERE, BLACKBURN EVERY F***IN WHERE!!! laugh.gif

Lets hope our players mindset mirrors the passion and desire of our supporters when the crunch comes on the day.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194