BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

For those going on the train,just be carefull that you dont get mixed up with the usual suspects,although I fail to see how you can avoid it...unfortunately our good old Lancashire police tend to treat everybody the same.

Cheers SG, that did cross my mind. Think we are getting the 12:30 (ish) train, and there are around 50 or so catching it so the police shouldh't have too difficult a job of spotting us.....................probably a good thing sad.gif

Can't wait not, just going whatever I can to make the working week pass as quickly as possible thumbs-up.gifrover.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those going on the train,just be carefull that you dont get mixed up with the usual suspects,although I fail to see how you can avoid it...unfortunately our good old Lancashire police tend to treat everybody the same.

Well with transport offered.....you have to ask why they are going on the train then..... ? Of course Old Bill will treat em the same as your "usual suspects".... because they will wonder why they are taking the train......when they could have gone on coaches.

I think theres a few on here who actually are the "...usual suspects"....

Don't take my word for it, ask West Brom ,Carlisle, Blackpool and countless others about the fine sporting tradition and appreciative nature of the most xenophobic and cruel fans I have had the pleasure of meeting - even women and children are fair game to these big fellas.

Their mothers must be so proud!!

West Brom? Ask the many who have had a good kicking and had bottles rained down on them their about West Brom fans. Ask people about the antics of Leeds, Millwall, Cardiff, Stoke, MAn U, Liverpool, need I go on. In fact why not read a few posts on here glorying in the hard man antics of Rovers fans......

Where does the desparation stop? All over Burnley as it goes. You choose a few run down area's and suggest this is the entire town? I don't know Blackburn well but I bet within 10 minutes of landing I could find some dodgy estates, largely Muslim areas with similar social problems to daneshouse etc.

Its interesting that you chose to peddle stereotypes about the people of Burnley whilst claiming to hate the people of Burnley for holding similar views - are you confused or just not over gifted with intelligence?

Don't take my word for it, ask West Brom ,Carlisle, Blackpool and countless others about the fine sporting tradition and appreciative nature of the most xenophobic and cruel fans I have had the pleasure of meeting - even women and children are fair game to these big fellas.

Their mothers must be so proud!!

West Brom? Ask the many who have had a good kicking and had bottles rained down on them their about West Brom fans. Ask people about the antics of Leeds, Millwall, Cardiff, Stoke, MAn U, Liverpool, need I go on. In fact why not read a few posts on here glorying in the hard man antics of Rovers fans......

Where does the desparation stop? All over Burnley as it goes. You choose a few run down area's and suggest this is the entire town? I don't know Blackburn well but I bet within 10 minutes of landing I could find some dodgy estates, largely Muslim areas with similar social problems to daneshouse etc.

Its interesting that you chose to peddle stereotypes about the people of Burnley whilst claiming to hate the people of Burnley for holding similar views - are you confused or just not over gifted with intelligence?

Well said longsiders. Why aren't the mods doing their job on this boneheaded thread? An when it comes to xenophobic (racist), we've got nothing to brag about this season. People are going to get webbed all over Burnley on Sunday and the idiotic shíte posted on here is one great big contributing factor. Well done to all concerned.

I'm going on the train, despite having a coach ticket.

1) it means you can go at your own time, rather than at 11am, nearly 3 hrs before the K/O, to go 6 miles ??

2) You can have large quantities of alcohol.

3) It makes the day more exciting.

Well with transport offered.....you have to ask why they are going on the train then..... ? Of course Old Bill will treat em the same as your "usual suspects".... because they will wonder why they are taking the train......when they could have gone on coaches.

Try this:

To have a beer and not to be treated like 2yr olds.

Its a disgrace that burnleys hooliganism problem has to affect the 3800 Rovers fans looking for nothing more than a good game of football and obviously a Rovers win.

Maybe this time if there's more making their own way to the game, people like the middle aged dentist from Nelson won't get hammered by some cowardly piece of s**t whilst walking with his family to the ground mad.gif

Cowards.

Well said Uburoi , funny how many rovers fans accuse clarets of being knuckle draggers then revel in tales of past violent glories, maybe some folk should check their own image before mocking others!!!

I reserve the moral prerogative to comment on any dingle's posts. However, a dingle commenting on mine is totally unacceptable. Please refrain in future. I thank you.

Well said Uburoi , funny how many rovers fans accuse clarets of being knuckle draggers then revel in tales of past violent glories, maybe some folk should check their own image before mocking others!!!

Funnily enough most of those tales took place over 30years ago, burnley are still playing catch up wink.gif

99.9% of fans realise its nothing more than banter,Dingles and B'stards,B'stards and Dingles.....sticks and stones.You really do have to be incredibly insular to take it all so seriously.

I've read threads gloryfying Ewood '83 on your websites so touche Burnley lads.....dont go taking your bat 'n' ball home.

to soften the blow

how about a young Forest fan walking to the ground a couple of years ago ?

remember ?

it could only happen in burnley sad.gif

1864 Roverite

It could only happen at Burnley ?

Have you got a selective memory?Cast your mind back a fair few years and think about the Carlisle fan who lost his life at Ewood. If i remember correctly some Blackburn fan smashed him over the head with a brick.

Burnley is no more safe/dangerous for visiting fans than most other football towns.

Read some of the earlier posts on here from some of your dimwits.

Hopefully we have a great game ,all your fans get home safely but in tears.

Try this:

Its a disgrace that burnleys hooliganism problem has to affect the 3800 Rovers fans looking for nothing more than a good game of football and obviously a Rovers win.

Maybe this time if there's more making their own way to the game, people like the middle aged dentist from Nelson won't get hammered by some cowardly piece of s**t whilst walking with his family to the ground mad.gif

Cowards.

Cheers Gav and the rest, saves me replying thumbs-up.gif

Typical Dingle though, can't understand anyone turning down a freebie biggrin.gif

I can see why people want to go on the trains.

Personally, I'm taking the offical coaches just because it's the easiest thing.

In the ground very early and out on the bus straight away.

I'm sure there will be 'fans' wanting to cause trouble, from both Rovers and Burnley.

If you're on the train, keep your head down and a low profile.

to soften the blow

remember ?

why peddle nonesense?

Let me give you the facts (and by the way Burnley is in no way unique as an area where football fans have died on matchday)

The Forest fan travelled to Burnley in a mini bus. Allegedly he was with members of a group from Forest called the FNS. When the trouble started he was drinking in Yates's Wine Lodge in Burnley (at 17?).

He was killed by somebody NOT from Burnley, NOT a Burnley fan (he was in fact banned from Turf Moor I believe - and has variously been claimed as a fan of many clubs - Man City being the one that comes up most often). I believe the area he lived in may actually in the Blackburn or Hyndburn borough - though I am not 100% on this.

Why desparately try to use this tragic incident to label Burnley, its club and people?

to soften the blow

remember ?

1864 Roverite

Have you got a selective memory?Cast your mind back a fair few years and think about the Carlisle fan who lost his life at Ewood. If i remember correctly some Blackburn fan smashed him over the head with a brick.

Burnley is no more safe/dangerous for visiting fans than most other football towns.

25 Years ago, AWAY AT CARLISLE and a brick throwing altercation that ended in tragedy sad.gif

Thank God we learned our lesson.

Cowards.

Cheers Gav and the rest, saves me replying thumbs-up.gif

Typical Dingle though, can't understand anyone turning down a freebie biggrin.gif

......how about taxis...? 5 in a cab 4 or 5 quid each. Or is that out of your price range? laugh.gif

What makes me laugh is the amount of posters on here who make a comment along the lines of "....I dont condone violence...but..." before launching into some tale about how 30 years ago he walked threateningly towards a "dingle".... or someone lobbed a coin at a dingle and that shut him up.... blah blah...

You cant have it both ways.....

to soften the blow

remember ?

1864 Roverite

25 Years ago, AWAY AT CARLISLE and a brick throwing altercation that ended in tragedy sad.gif

Thank God we learned our lesson.

whats the difference between throwing a bottle and a brick?

By the way, reports at the time state the brick was dropped on someone who was down.....