Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, bless 'em!!

And what the hell is a "personalised autograph"? How could an autograph not be "personalised?

It means for example if I sign:

Edward Hewitt

It isn't personalised as that could be for anyone

If I sign:

To Spencer, have a nice day

Edward Hewitt

Then it is

As with most things, it is a metter of interpretation and relativity:

Burnley have a hell of a player = he's at best a mediocre journeyman by our standards

Burnley are going to give us hell = the KFC and a dodgy boozer will board their windows up in case some local worthy can't get his toes around a particularly ripe banana after the match.

East of Junction 9 will be hell = hey, guys, smell the coffee - it already is for just about everybody. Oh, and by the way, the rest of the country tired of such antics about 20 years ago - Istanbul?? More like Cock & Bull.

"Paul Dickov is going to get his head kicked in"

Helllllllllllllllllll-oooooooooooooooo, it's just a game of football when all is said and done.

Yes, it's going to be passionate etc, but for flip's sakes, these people sound desperate. Can't you just smell the frustration? laugh.gif

Bryan - I work over that way - just drive down Accrington Road and through up to Colne Road on the other side and tell me where the desperation stops.

There's nothing worse than a club with ideas above it's station, living on past status and a fanbase that clearly has a very shallow gene pool from which to draw. I can only assume, hopefully incorrectly, that their lives are so meaningless that they have nothing to think about other than inflicting violence on anyone who has the nerve to visit their rundown little shanty town.

Don't take my word for it, ask West Brom ,Carlisle, Blackpool and countless others about the fine sporting tradition and appreciative nature of the most xenophobic and cruel fans I have had the pleasure of meeting - even women and children are fair game to these big fellas.

Their mothers must be so proud!!

Rovers fans to be kept behind for 15 mins.

who gives a toss how many bumley scored on saturday ?

who gives a toss about any desperation or their own trolls thoughts about BRFC ?

in fact, excepting of course the Rovers fans in bumley, who gives a toss about anything remotely to do with dingleland ?

now then, how many hours is it ? tinykit.gif

I'm on 11.

I'm just working on something that should allow me to send pics from inside the ground, staight onto our photo site at http://brfcs.fotopic.net . I obviously can't take any of the game (unless we want a lawsuit), but I should hopefully be able to get some of the crowd in near real-time (don't expect too many, they cost me).

I'm on 11.

I'm just working on something that should allow me to send pics from inside the ground,

Glenn. I'm going to be in, Bob Lord, should have a great view of you guys. I was planning to take pics. Can I help with this to send shots of the Rovers support?

Glenn. I'm going to be in, Bob Lord, should have a great view of you guys. I was planning to take pics. Can I help with this to send shots of the Rovers support?

You just keep your head down in there

ph34r.gif

"welcome to hell!"

hardly Istanbul is it!! blink.gif

according to that site-we are jealous of them? laugh.gif

quote from that board:

They are jealous of us because we "have soul" They feel a bit plastic since all that money got pumped in . It dosent feel like Their team . This always comes out when you talk to them properly (I beat em up later)Less is more lads so lets be happy with what we are A PROPER NORTHERN TOWN WITH SOUL and celebrate that to death when we play the plastc town. UUUUPP the Clarets

I'm on 11.

I'm just working on something that should allow me to send pics from inside the ground,

If you've got a camera phone, just send any pics to my phone and I'll do the rest.

"welcome to hell!"

hardly Istanbul is it!! blink.gif

What's more, Welcome To Hell was a Turkish thing and we've been lucky enough to follow our team to Turkey already.

As it's 37 years, 44 weeks and 3 days since Burnley last played in Europe, I can't imagine too many of their fans have followed them outisde the UK for competitive football, ever.

You just keep your head down in there

ph34r.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I'll be home before you guys get let out! wink.gif Flask and rugs in there Tris huh.gif

OK Glenn I'll see what I can do.

HAD MY FIRST DINGLE BY THE THROAT SAT NIGHT HEE HEE ,STARTED BEING A PAIN IN THE ARSE ,,,,,,so he got hoisted by his throat and told quietly to STFU.

Then we sung about him eating bannanas with his feet...lol he supped up and went home.