BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

Longsider1882,

What a complete muppet you really are, how can you try to justify what happened?

He was a 17yr old kid and was chased down the street by a burnley fan and clobbered over the head and killed. Regardless if he was looking for trouble or not he was KILLED and by a burnley fan despite your feeble attempts to persuade us otherwise.

This was a decent thread until the uneducated arrived, lets get it back on track.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originallongsider,

Trying to claim the moral high ground will only serve to make you in particular look a complete idiot. You tried but failed to get any sport last time out after coming in the back way via millhill if memory serves me correctly.

To quote "We got within a mile of your main boozer before being picked up which is more than you did in burnley"

Don't try telling me you're a different longsider because i know better.

Big brother is watching ph34r.gif

The number of banning orders that are currently in place for so-called Burnley fans at Turf moor is amazing in relation to the size of support.

A section of your fans reputation for violence sadly goes before you, like it or not and follows you around like a bad smell.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

I was involved in the legal admin of this tragedy and I can tell you the man convicted was from Haslingden and was, according to his warped criteria, a Man City supporter drinking with a group of known Burnley troublemakers. He threw a bottle which killed the lad who, with his friends, were not unknown to the police. Result was a manslaughter conviction and a wasted life.

I can also tell you of a barmaid who had a glass thrown in her face by a Rovers supporter in Preston about 5 years ago. Not dead fortunately but 30 odd stitches.

Idiots at every club - and come monday morning on this board, who'll be licking their lips at tales of untold bravery, offs, revenge and manly feats of protecting the good name of Rovers.

Gobshítes.

Edited by UbuRoi

How is ANYBODY claiming the moral high ground??

When a football dies be it a forest or a carlisle fan their is NO bloody high ground to be claimed!!!

It is well supported that the forest lad was with trouble makers and its a fact the lad found guilty was in the main a city fan(if a fan at all) but that does'nt condone what happened, he got less of a jail term than he deserved imo!

Fact is that this game is a hotbed for the loonys to latch on too, the last thing it needs is folk spouting off about past violent conflicts as if it was somthing to be proud of !!!

I was involved in the legal admin of this tragedy and I can tell you the man convicted was from Haslingden and was, according to his warped criteria, a Man City supporter drinking with a group of known Burnley troublemakers. He threw a bottle which killed the lad who, with his friends, were not unknown to the police. Result was a manslaughter conviction and a wasted life.

I can also tell you of a barmaid who had a glass thrown in her face by a Rovers supporter in Preston about 5 years ago. Not dead fortunately but 30 odd stitches.

Idiots at every club - and come monday morning on this board, who'll be licking their lips at tales of untold bravery, offs, revenge and manly feats of protecting the good name of Rovers.

Gobshítes.

The barmaid did not have a glass thrown in her face and did not have any stitches at all, you my friend are a liar.

There are two sides to every story.

I don't know actually what happened with the death of the Carlisle fan.

But I do remember hearing about what happened to the Notts Forest fan.

Any football fan that is murdered, in any way is a disgrace.

Remember the two Leeds fans in Istanbul that were killed?

Like I said, there's two sides to every story.

I was involved in the legal admin of this tragedy and I can tell you the man convicted was from Haslingden and was, according to his warped criteria,  a Man City supporter drinking with a group of known Burnley troublemakers. He threw a bottle which killed the lad who, with his friends, were not unknown to the police. Result was a manslaughter conviction and a wasted life.

Gobshítes.

The barmaid did not have a glass thrown in her face and did not have any stitches at all, you my friend are a liar.

That's a weird accusation. It's as if you're trying to tell me you know exactly what happened and I don't. Big mistake sunbeam. The middle aged ITK really do make me chuckle.

Originallongsider,

Trying to claim the moral high ground will only serve to make you in particular look a complete idiot. You tried but failed to get any sport last time out after coming in the back way via millhill if memory serves me correctly.

To quote "We got within a mile of your main boozer before being picked up which is more than you did in burnley"

Don't try telling me you're a different longsider because i know better.

Big brother is watching ph34r.gif

My...thats a bit personal Gav. Do we know each other ...? There's more to you than meets the internet eye though eh? YOU of all people really should not take the moral high ground..... wink.gif

just to further the point longsider and every other dingle who is currently using this thread, the young Forest supporter was a lad with NO criminal history, NO arrest history and absolutley NO evidence whatsoever of being associated with football hooliganism , albeit one of his FRIENDS had previously been arrested at a football match.

the numpty who actually bottled him or ash trayed him didnt even have the guts to own up to what he did and tried to make it out that the attack was in self defence.

Funny thing is he was brave enough to chat about it in the pub shortly after.

Dont ever recall that about the Rovers idiot who happened to throw a brick at Carlisle fans and was READILY pointed out and who actually admitted what he did.

None of these events make me proud to be a football supporter but come on dingle fans get it into perspective.

Anyhow, is there a football match on the horizon ? biggrin.gif

So he admitted it ,bravo.Pity he never learned his lesson.After his release from prison he proceeded to run down by car and kill a you man in Burnley.Not after a football match true enough but after an argument in a pub

Maybe its you who should put things in perspective.

Lets hope we all remain calm on matchday.

Fuse RIP.

First of all if you're going to come on here please speak bloody English and secondly it wasn't the same lad, so i'd be careful what i'm saying if i was you.

Clueless springs to mind wink.gif

Longsider1882,

What a complete muppet you really are, how can you try to justify what happened?

He was a 17yr old kid and was chased down the street by a burnley fan and clobbered over the head and killed. Regardless if he was looking for trouble or not he was KILLED and by a burnley fan despite your feeble attempts to persuade us otherwise.

This was a decent thread until the uneducated arrived, lets get it back on track.

Justify it, explain it away?

No but yet again you make statements of fact - which are in fact complete fabrications.

The man convicted of this crime was not a Burnley resident, was not a Burnley supporter.

The points I made re where he was and how he got to the ground were in relation the ridiculous statement that a fan was killed 'walking down the street' which he wasn;t.

He was in a pub and there was a fight - not acceptable nor excusable. It ended with the total destruction of one life and undoubtedly many others in his family. Nobody gained from this.

Why are you so keen to lay this at the door of Burnley Football Club or even Burnley town?

And as for the banning orders, perhaps if you applied a few you wouldn't have fans embarrasing your club on national television?

Let's stop with the nasty side of things here. Some of us have done things we regret and thankfully some of us mature with age. There was nasties on both sides of that there is no doubt. I think one poster on here actually bragged about his dad beating up a ###### up Scot while the poor fella was trying to sneak a leak. So no morale high ground for him either.

I see no reason Longsider can not have grown some and seen sense, from my past ramblings with him (the original) I never took him to be a bullshitter and for me to say that about a clarrot takes a lot. Always trusted him as a reasonably straight shooter, so if he says he has changed then I can beleive him. Benefit of the doubt perhaps?

Now to the footy, looks like the clarrots are pinning all their hopes on the ref. They aretickled that Dean, who is supposedly card happy, has the game. They think the likes of Savage and Dickov will be sent off.

Anyone know this ref, if he is too card happy then it will ruin the game as a spectacle, nowt wrong with a good hard physical game as long as it's clean, no K. Ball type tackles please.

I have decided to take a break from this forum.

It is clear that whilst there are many who have sense and an understanding of the true background and history of many things there are a few to many bigots who, undoubtedly because they can hide behind computer anonimity and don;t have to justify themselves in a face to face debate (and no that is not a threat of physical retribution, just pointing out that they do not have the metal capacity for genuine debate) that I think it better to stay away for the next few weeks - though of course I will come back on immediately after the match to gloat or congratulate as appropriate

I'm a bit puzzled (maybe as someone pointed out it's due to my lack of intelligence) but I've read through the last few pages of this thread and have not found anyone glorying in the antics of BRFC hooligans.

What I have seen is discussion around a number of incidents involving those from Burnley within the last ten years. To those of you on this site from over the pennines, you have a problem with an element of your support - by no means all of your support but an unhealthy minority.

Having been to t'Turf with other clubs going along with a few mates, I have firsthand experience of the reception these people afford anyone not from within 3 miles of Burnley. Women and children from West Brom stands out in my mind together with the shower of bottles whilst attending with Blackpool and the "welcome to Burnley" gesture given an unfortunate and entirely innocent Blackpool fan by some knuckle draggers with a couple of Stanley blades set into a block of balsa wood to make stitching impossible after the "treatment" has been meted out.

There is also a regular element of "Burnley/BNP" at England away games, by no means the only club but regularly there. This is a shame as I've met some of you at these occasions (England/France in Lisbon being the last) and we've managed to have a bit of a laugh about how ###### we think our respective teams are and then get on with supporting England - shame, you're not all like that.

There is a very high proportion of banning orders for the (very) average attendance of BFC.

Now, I'm not for a minute suggesting this is indicative of all Burnley fans; however, you cannot deny there is a disproportionately large section that has allowed the rest of you to be similarly tarred.

Just check any of the away travel websites around and you will see the difference:

BRFC - the natives are friendly and it is safe to go for a drink

BFC - don't wear colours, don't drink in town, leave your car safely from the ground

The message to me is that football in general has moved on from the behaviour we witnessed 20-25 years ago - it has been slow to do likewise in Burnley.

You boys have a problem - recognise it, deal with it and join the rest and we can all go back to the usual tirades of abuse about how you eat bananas, what county you are in and the state of your town - have they started spending the millions injected since you all set fire to the place yet? Where??