SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Why Fergie Quit Rovers

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching the replay of the game at the moment. I know Feruson is playing, because every time a Rangers player is booked he's there mouthing off (in the vernacular...Nebby wee get). Apart from that I think I've seen him once or twice- usually accompanied by the words "and Ferguson gives the ball away".

• 2 months later...

This is what he has said:

"I don't regret leaving Rangers as I was at the stage of my career where I needed to try something different.

"Maybe I went to the wrong team. I chose Blackburn for a reason. That reason was Graeme Souness but maybe it was the wrong choice.

"I had the choice of other clubs when I left - Newcastle and Everton - but, when I heard Rangers were in, I knew I was making the right choice in coming back."

Move on... We have... We know you are back at your beloved Rangers. How many times do we have to listen to the story...

sounds more like a pop at souey to me ,or maybe im reading it in a different context

329957[/snapback]

Thats what I thought Uxbridge..

"... I chose Blackburn for a reason. That reason was Graeme Souness but maybe it was the wrong choice"

I dont think we will see Barry play for Souness again.. IMO of course.

Thats what I thought Uxbridge..

"... I chose Blackburn for a reason. That reason was Graeme Souness but maybe it was the wrong choice"

I dont think we will see Barry play for Souness again.. IMO of course.

330241[/snapback]

How does he do it, how does Souness manage pìss off so many people?

Maybe he means it was the wrong choice because Souness then left? I didn't hear him complaining in August...

Then again, everyone wants a chance to take a pop at Souey, why not one more stretch of an excuse.

• 3 months later...
See you in the UEFA cup in a few years.. wink.gif

The way Rangers have started their SPL campaign this term, they might well be struggling to make it into the Champions League for next season.

On Saturday they had a humiliating result at home to ten men Caley Thistle, which followed on from a 2-2 draw with Livingston. Rangers are currently ten points behind Celtic and Hearts in fourth place.

It's the first time an Old firm team has been out of the top 3 at the start of November since 1994 when Celtic were fourth.

"Not disrepect to the Scottish League, but the only big matches you get up there are against Celtic," said Ferguson when he joined Rovers. He's now finding that life isn't so easy against the "little" teams.

Ferguson not happy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.