SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Why Fergie Quit Rovers

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't they get Premiership attendance figures in Scotland? Are they that insular they don't know what the local derbies are?

Does he really expect people to believe he only found out he'd make a mistake once he'd moved? What a fool.

Only comes out with it when he leaves, what a tosser.

17 05-Dec-04 A Inverness C T D 1-1 (0-1) Prso 51 6,543

18 11-Dec-04 H Dundee W 3-0 (2-0) Novo 3p; Prso 4; Malcolm 50 48,114

19 19-Dec-04 A Kilmarnock W 1-0 (1-0) Arveladze 16 11,156

20 27-Dec-04 H Motherwell W 4-1 (2-0) Novo 3, 15; Arveladze 53; Thompson 86 49,909

21 01-Jan-05 A Dundee United D 1-1 (0-1) Namouchi 90 10,461

22 15-Jan-05 H Dunfermline Athletic W 3-0 (2-0) Thompson 6; Andrews 38; Rae 64 48,055

23 23-Jan-05 A Aberdeen W 2-1 (2-1) Prso 9; McNaughton (og)(og) 16 17,495

24 29-Jan-05 H Livingston W 3-0 (1-0) Prso 14; Ricksen 63; Novo 68 48,579

25 12-Feb-05 H Hibernian W 3-0 (1-0) Prso 35, 50; Buffel 61 50,143

Oh to play in front of 6543 fans at Inverness, or 11156 at Killy

Best league in the world, biggest game in the world - smallest amount of bottle in any one player.

Edited by AndyR

Ferguson
On Sunday I'll be in the middle of one of the biggest games in the world - I don't think you can argue with that

Is he coming back?

lol very good paul

does he mean the biggest game in glasgow. cant be one of the biggest games in the world. is it bigger than barcelona vs real madrid or inter milan vs ac milan or arsenal vs man u or more importantly blackburn vs burnley! i doubt it

I really can't say I have felt angry at Ferguson until now.

Why does he insist on putting our club down?

Can't he just get on with it and talk purely about the Glasgow derby, without digressing?

It's absolutely dispicable, giving our club negative feedback and hurting our reputation.

And remember, this is coming from our former captain!

what an idiot, he talks cr@p, bolton-blackburn derby is quite big but i wouldnt say "this is the match" that everyone wants to win! Yeah we do want to win it, dont we want to win every game though! Without doubt Burnley-Blackburn is "the match" no Rovers fans want to even think about losing. As far as Rangers-Celtic goes, it is quite a big derby but I still think Blackburn-Burnley is bigger simply because we don't play each other 4 times a season or whatever ridiculous number it is!

To think the first game after he left was Chelsea for Rovers and Dundee Utd for Rangers, just trying to think which one I'd rather play in! Not!

Well, nothing surprises me with Barry back home in his favourite league.

Let him say what he wants, we have a local derby, FA Cup compared to yet another Old Firm game.

A game that is usually a scrappy, boring game and the person who cocks up in the game allows the other team to score.

Ferguson turned off by Rovers tie

Edited by roversismylife

I'm dreaming of playing for Rangers in their biggest derby game of all

against PARTICK THISTLE...............Well that is THE big derby, isn't it?

Or am I as confused about derby games as Barry is?

Edited by bazza

Oh gawd I hope Hughes manages to string together a good team come summer - one that can push for Europe (UEFA cup). And that Rangers fail to qualify for CL and get to meet Rovers in the UEFA cup.......and get a decent bashing! Should shut him up for good withstupid.gif

• Backroom

That has to be the weakest excuse for wanting to leave a club EVER !

As others have said in this thread, If he's only interested in the 4 games a season - then good luck and good riddance to him mad.gif

I just hope we make it into Europe soon (next season) and come up against Rangers, let the 'Bully-Boys' show him exactly what THEY think ! rolleyes.gif

This stupid git is showing himself up to be a complete @#/? every time he opens his cavernous, porridge-swallowing gob.

Anybody who knows anything about English football knows that Rovers v Bolton is NOT the derby match in this part of the world and will see through him like the used piece of bog roll that he is. mad.gif

It doesn't matter how he tries to justify his return north of Hadrian's (should be rebuilt) Wall, he knows, we know, EVERYONE KNOWS that he failed in England.

tinykit.giftinykit.giftinykit.gif

Oh gawd I hope Hughes manages to string together a good team come summer - one that can push for Europe (UEFA cup). And that Rangers fail to qualify for CL and get to meet Rovers in the UEFA cup.......and get a decent bashing! Should shut him up for good  withstupid.gif

Let's just win the FA Cup and then we're in Europe. Just as simple as that wink.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.