BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Why Fergie Quit Rovers

Guest Kamy100

Oooooooh, Dundee Utd, what a huge team to lose to. Never mind, at least Ferguson and the 'massive' Glasgow team will have a couple of European teams to knock them out next seasons Champions League/UEFA Cup. I wonder if he'll be homesick at the away legs to Dinamo Bonjela or whoever ?.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, so everytime Rangers win a game, Ferguson is criticised for going back to an uncompetitive league, and whenever they fail to win, he is criticised for joining a crap team? Makes sense.

Yup, hell hath no fury like a Rovers' fan scorned.

I hate Ferguson. He did nothing for the club and was homesick, but why did he come here. All he did was sat on his @$$ in the treatment room and counted his wages.

He went because he didn't like the english football and the teams. Yeah, Ferguson great teams in the SPL: Hibs, Hearts, Dundee, Iverness CT, Dundee UTD. The pride of the SPL.

F***** up ######.

Edited by The Master

• 2 weeks later...

NOW we can say it!!!

Thank GOD for that!!!

Happy, HAPPY me. One team safe and the other team almost certainly champions all in one day!

And Mr Bellamy looked SO happy!

Wish I'd paid the £260 now!!!

Edited by Jan

Billy Dodds on Setanta has just said that without Bellamy, Rangers would have won the SPL. Since Bellamy is there only because he fell out with Souness, does that mean that Souness indirectly has given Celtic the SPL?

Poetic justice, I feel.

We really should move on you know, he's gone now and it's time...etc etc..blah blah..

However seeing as we haven't quite forgiven and forgotten just yet...this thread at the link below on the Rangers site Follow Follow made me chuckle a wee bit...

So where is our "guaranteed league winner" Ferguson ...

They haven't been too impressed with the wee ned's contribution since rejoining the Bears. It's also true to say that there was also a sizable number of the 'gers support who didn't want him back at all at the time they took him back from us. They may be being proven correct...

sample quotes - "The real question re. Barry is - has he ever fully recovered from the injury he sustained at Blackburn - and will he ever?"

"Balls.

the real question about ferguson is why does he persist in trying to look good whilst passing sideways and backwards???

in the bigger picture of things he's very, very average by rangers standards"

biggrin.gif

Wonderful.

rover.gif

Edited by FourLaneBlue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.